Cars (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Pixar Collection #8)[United Kingdom]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 10th, 2014
Purchase link: Cars LIVE!
Price: £20.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

attachment.php

Attachments

• 10876046-1386850255-730879.jpg
    10876046-1386850255-730879.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 986
Last edited by a moderator:
The artwork will have to be incredible to make me purchase this. Seriously not a great film. It's alright but why would they chose it over, incredibles, brave or walle? :emb::(

Hmmmm can't say that I like Cars, actually prefer the sequel but I really don't like Cars so that doesn't say much but....the missus loves it + it is a Pixar movie and most importantly I am a completist addict.

Decisions, decisions...:ohno:

I will be purchasing
Don't have this in my Collection

Noting wrong with re-issue of any steelbook as new fans get a chance to own it

This also is the first Cars 3D/2D Steelbook (Cars 2 had a 3D/2D Steelbook)

Disney/Pixar always very collectible (excluding Planes a mistake IMO)

We will most likely see more of the Pixar Films getting released in the new year
Keeps us guessing what's next;)

Last edited:
It's funny how many members moaning at this choice, as well probably be getting them all anyway it's only a matter of time before your wishes will come true.

easy pass. io have cars already and im not double dipping.

3D films should cost the same amount as their 2d counterparts. people think a steep price is justified because of 3D, i dont. thats the reason the studios made 3d in the first place, just a gimmick to try to squeeze more pounds out of people and re-release old material passing it off as fresh.

easy pass. io have cars already and im not double dipping.

3D films should cost the same amount as their 2d counterparts. people think a steep price is justified because of 3D, i dont. thats the reason the studios made 3d in the first place, just a gimmick to try to squeeze more pounds out of people and re-release old material passing it off as fresh.

I don't watch films in 3D but I can justify the price more if 3D is included even though it doesn't affect me

Well, least I was right about this one being Cars. XD

I really don't think this film's as bad a people say it. I enjoyed it, its no Up, WallE or Toy Story 3, but it's certainly not their worst.

And a big bonus for having the 3D too, as that was only released recently. Perhaps some glossing for the the cars on the steel Zavvi? They are shiny in the film after all.... ;P