Cars (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Pixar Collection #8)[United Kingdom]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 10th, 2014
Purchase link: Cars LIVE!
Price: £20.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

attachment.php

Attachments

• 10876046-1386850255-730879.jpg
    10876046-1386850255-730879.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 988
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be sticking with my Best Buy steel for this one, I'm still very happy with it and can't see how this one could be much better.

I love cars & its currently my nephews favourite film so I could give him my amaray and keep the steel for my favourite. Good to see a 3D including (eventhough I don't have3d setup) as its better value for money. I may be wrong but I don't think UK has a 3D release yet . Also, I'm hoping for May or June release date as if its Feb/March I'm going to cancel my Disney classics preorder as I can't keep up with these. Its better to have just my favourites than missing a few :(

I dont think we need clarification of artwork for these Disney/Pixar steels anymore as we can almost guarentee it'll be recycled ameray artwork

shame really as the likes of WiR and TLM were excellent excellent examples of how steels should be

Hmm... Little Mermaid used artwork from the amaray, which was in turn recycled from the original poster. Even Aladdin, which everyone praises to no end, usedrecycled art. If it works it works I say.

Hmm... Little Mermaid used artwork from the amaray, which was in turn recycled from the original poster. Even Aladdin, which everyone praises to no end, usedrecycled art. If it works it works I say.

Agreed. I couldn't care less how many times the artwork has been used as long as it looks good. I think the artwork for this is fine. Not as good as the BB/FS version, but a good alternative for those who don't want to pay the extra cost or would just rather have a matching Zavvi collection.

nope

Standard ameray art for both UK and US (though the border varies, the actual picture is the same) -
little-mermaid-combo-pack-box-art.jpg

Steelbook art
10805393-1370277749-926108.jpg

the 3D set technically used the steelbook art :)

Last edited: