91kSrRhYtmS._AC_SY445_.jpg

81zIzF4ChHS._AC_SX522_.jpg
91CvfCHKOJS._AC_SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Actarus

Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2014
フリード
The Execution of their thought patterns on this steelbook is absolutely Rubbish EEK!

The "Smooth Colorful Wave Patterns" floating around and above their heads in the movie is nothing like what they tried to do on the Steelbook artwork.
I really don't understand how they can't even stay true to the film in terms of artwork, and who ever approved this :BS: should be fired !

Reactions: Loony_Tic
Feb 11, 2020
That mock-up shows:

4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital​

on the cover.

I thought digital copies were a thing of the past for UK releases?
There is no mention of a digital copy being included on the Zavvi or Amazon website so I'm guessing it's just an image that they've used for all versions (like the Bestbuy one).

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
Shocking art. All artworks for this (including the one used on noodles mock up) look like art for a doctor who film. Terrible

Feb 22, 2013
UK
There is no mention of a digital copy being included on the Zavvi or Amazon website so I'm guessing it's just an image that they've used for all versions (like the Bestbuy one).
Indeed. In which case, it's a sloppy mistake, as they've taken the effort to add the UK classification logos but not remove some wording that is not applicable to the UK version.

Reactions: Loony_Tic

Actarus

Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2014
フリード
Whoever designed this obviously never watched the movie beforehand, they've made one helluva balls-up with the front.:rofl:

women don't emit noise
(if only that was true:whistle:)

True totally forgot about that, there should not be any noise(or their attempt at drawing it) on Daisy Ridley !

Plus Tom Holland is the Main Character, he should have been featured on the front of the Steelbook, but what an utter mess they did with this Steelbook EEK!
Totally, mindlessly put together :bored: