9x Collector´s Card
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
+ special collector´s bonus :)

Chappie_FS.jpeg

chappie.jpg

Chappie_BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks buddy... @harry...:LOL: But I am not back as I am practically done with collecting steels now... Moved on...:naughty: Just popping in from time to time and wanted to thank @Hatori for not forgetting about me...:D

And hello from the Swiss Alps...:thumbs:;):)

moved on where ??? collecting steels is the end of everything. nowhere to move on. nothing else to do.it takes your soul and cash.

:rofl:

Will wait and see if details are posted for this before my HMV one ships. If not, I'll just stick with that.

Although they're great, these FA editions are coming too frequently. Can't keep committing to them on a near week basis. Especially when they're €30ish a pop!

But I guess they don't care. They're going to sell out either way.

Will wait and see if details are posted for this before my HMV one ships. If not, I'll just stick with that.

Although they're great, these FA editions are coming too frequently. Can't keep committing to them on a near week basis. Especially when they're €30ish a pop!

But I guess they don't care. They're going to sell out either way.

like i wrote i think so too. tho 30 € aint that bad compared to some asian releases.

like i wrote i think so too. tho 30 € aint that bad compared to some asian releases.
Oh I know. I'm not arguing with the cost coz they are very well priced for what you get.

But it adds up. I've ordered 5 of them in the last 8 weeks or so and it takes its toll on the bank account!

Oh I know. I'm not arguing with the cost coz they are very well priced for what you get.

But it adds up. I've ordered 5 of them in the last 8 weeks or so and it takes its toll on the bank account!

i know, i know. i have set of four FA releases waiting to be posted to me...

dear @Scary Hair could you, would you tag me too in the future for these FA collection releases. if you remember. so I can spend the cash i do not have.

thanks.

:rofl:

ps. I don't write this nicely to even my wife

:whistle:
:thumbs:

Reactions: Scary Hair