Everything Everywhere All at Once (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 59) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 25. September 22. October 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order June 23 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $152.97 (Box Set) - $45.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Orlando Arocena (MEXIFUNK) features "Full Glossy" Finish.
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Foil.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Real Googly Eyes! (Includes the real googly eyes for decoration!)
Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x Flip Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover. FS only: Includes the real googly eyes for decoration!

EEAAO_OC_packshot_final_2000x Medium.jpegEEAAO_FS_packshot_final_7fd1cc25-f067-43e4-95f6-370f1a9b9929_2000x Medium.jpegEEAAO_LS_packshot_new_2000x Medium.jpegEEAAO_DLS_packshot_final_2000x Medium.jpeg

Last edited:
He's not joking. The DL is trippy asf. The front transitions from the image in the BS to something like the 101films Polaroid slip for momento, into the rear image. It's so odd.

He's not joking. The DL is trippy asf. The front transitions from the image in the BS to something like the 101films Polaroid slip for momento, into the rear image. It's so odd.

Im laughing on the "Doublelenticular Fullslip of the Year" xD there are plenty nice lentis this year already, can´t imagine this will trumph them all...."triplesided" it´s a usual transition lenti lol. Just from the top of my head Blufans made "triplesided" lenti for Thor Ragnarok many years ago already, for example

:rofl:

So is the DL slip effect like the little lenti card effect?

Im laughing on the "Doublelenticular Fullslip of the Year" xD there are plenty nice lentis this year already, can´t imagine this will trumph them all...."triplesided" it´s a usual transition lenti lol. Just from the top of my head Blufans made "triplesided" lenti for Thor Ragnarok many years ago already, for example

:rofl:
That's just poor vernacular lol it's a 3 image flip transition lenti, on a single side. A fair few releases have it. A triple sided lenti would be front/back/spine, like manta's walter mitty pet lenti.

Reactions: Hereticz
My post above pretty much explains the front transition, the rear is what you'd probably expect. These images are sh!t, but this is what both look like. Not mine, goes without saying lol

View attachment 565606View attachment 565607View attachment 565608View attachment 565609View attachment 565610View attachment 565611
So the front does transition into 3 images. I’m worried now. Considering how poor the back of the WandaVision lenti turned out. Was hoping it was trippy like the little lenti card. Like a paint merge. I should have it next week so I’ll save judgement till then

Reactions: samdavies
Arriving Monday now. Hopefully early before I’m out for a few days

RM have sent this to the wrong delivery office the useless f**ks so it will now be wednesday at the earliest I get it now

• Wow
Reactions: GeoRattray
Transition on the DL is absolutely bonkers. If you get the right angle in the light it works better than the back of the WandaVision DL. Which is a plus

Both sides change between 3 full images.

OC box is a stunner tho. Detail and finish is fantastic