9x Collector´s Card
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
+ special collector´s bonus :)

Chappie_FS.jpeg

chappie.jpg

Chappie_BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Film arena Collection, I'd say return your HMV one if you can and go for
the film arena Collection Fullslip Numbered edition (with their usually exquisite Packages they put together no need to wait and see
what the package will look like, we have never been disappointed, it's always the opposite).
But of course the decision is all yours ;)
I personally have The Taiwan Edition also, but hanging on to it :p
I get your point my friend :) But I can't return the HMV one since I ordered it through a GB and I don't want to mess around with the GB guy :(
Damn, you are making me hesitate anyway to get this too xD

I get your point my friend :) But I can't return the HMV one since I ordered it through a GB and I don't want to mess around with the GB guy :(
Damn, you are making me hesitate anyway to get this too xD

ah I get it hmmmm right better not mess around with that :confused:
only you can know what to do, but for me it is a no brainer...
it is FAC :drool: for me I am too in love with them to pass this up :emb:

Reactions: jordidj
So how do you get tagged for Filmarena GB just ask in the release thread's ? I just signed up but for future GBs

we tag people that we know that we have made friends with over time :p

you can simply watch a thread of a release you like and when GB is posted you will get an alert (with all the post that will be posted in the thread but you just filter them out), usually when a thread is put up for a film arena Collection, the Group Buy follows not that long after that.

top right there is a place you can click on ''Watch Thread'' when you are interested in a release.

They are not part of the Group Buy package.

It is a special offer from film arena Purchase only. They have decided to included for all their steels whether they are numbered or regular steelbooks, so all steels purchase though film arena they include it as per the title it does state the promotion.

For us it is different, Karel is able to obtain copies on special terms with film arena so we can have a group buy, so we get the Privilege of having copies reserved before the pre-order at a lower price. This is what the Group Buy is, and it is not part of it, as per the description of the GB.

The clear slip they give is not part of the deal he has with film arena, only available through purchase like I said when done so through film arena(but you do pay higher than the GB Price). If it is important to you, you must know for sure they are available for purchase and they are not that expensive.

No, I didn't say it was important to me, just asked why they were not included.

Just one thing though, we do NOT get the FA releases at a lower price.

p.s. I don't get tagged, and I thought I would have by now.

I went ahead and signed up so I could secure my sport but I'm not so sure about this one. Have not heard good things about the movie.

No, I didn't say it was important to me, just asked why they were not included.

Just one thing though, we do NOT get the FA releases at a lower price.

p.s. I don't get tagged, and I thought I would have by now.

I am sorry mate, misunderstood in any case it's a small thing.
Well it is cheaper in the end with the shipping I do save money.

If I may ask, why would you assume by now that you would be tagged ?
I am not sure I understand.

Tagging is something that friends do to each other depending of the situation,
I only tag my friends, the ones I know and speak to on mostly a regular/daily basis.
we tag each other everyday from thread to thread in order to discuss different releases,
I only tag people that I have conversations with.

This movie got low ratings from critics but the public really enjoyed it. 31% from critics but a 61% from audience on RT.

I signed up for GB because I knew I was getting the target steelbook but FA > target..

I am sorry mate, misunderstood in any case it's a small thing.
Well it is cheaper in the end with the shipping I do save money.

If I may ask, why would you assume by now that you would be tagged ?
I am not sure I understand.

Tagging is something that friends do to each other depending of the situation,
I only tag my friends, the ones I know and speak to on mostly a regular/daily basis.
we tag each other everyday from thread to thread in order to discuss different releases,
I only tag people that I have conversations with.

Well, I thought it prudent to mention it before anyone else started assuming they should be cheaper than FA's listed prices - an dall the associated hassle that goes with that potential sitution.

The way you talked about tagging to another member, the implication was that you tag members who have bought the FA releases in Karel's GBs. Now you're saying that you don't so E la vita.

Well, I thought it prudent to mention it before anyone else started assuming they should be cheaper than FA's listed prices - an dall the associated hassle that goes with that potential sitution.

The way you talked about tagging to another member, the implication was that you tag members who have bought the FA releases in Karel's GBs. Now you're saying that you don't so E la vita.
mzld8.jpg

this is what I said, I Tag my friends when I need to.

Reactions: jordidj
From the first pictures of the Chappie Steel I thought I would pass it. But I just saw an unboxing and I really like it so, GB im in :woot::woot::woot:

Thank you @harry and @Actarus for the tag :kiss:

(just watched Exodus: Gods and Kings out of the FA excl. Really like the movie since critics was so bad. Till now best FA Release for me with all these awesome goodies and the mind blowing Full Slip :notworthy:)