Release date: June 18th, 2015
Purchase link: JSDVD
Price: NT$1,120

chapbd1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@dogscorpion

Welcome to the HDN forums, in asnwer to your questions

Chappie is a sci-fi movie about AI.
Per IMDB: In the near future, crime is patrolled by a mechanized police force. When one police droid, Chappie, is stolen and given new programming, he becomes the first robot with the ability to think and feel for himself.

And for reference a blind buy is a term a member uses when they are going to buy a movie without having seen it first

Reactions: dogscorpion
I've ordered this as I like the film and steelbook, but as for the slip I'm slightly disappointed, seems to me like more effort is going into the TW FP slips (not including Marvel releases in that statement).

@dogscorpion

Welcome to the HDN forums, in asnwer to your questions

Chappie is a sci-fi movie about AI.
Per IMDB: In the near future, crime is patrolled by a mechanized police force. When one police droid, Chappie, is stolen and given new programming, he becomes the first robot with the ability to think and feel for himself.

And for reference a blind buy is a term a member uses when they are going to buy a movie without having seen it first
Thank you so much for your information.

I think the sticker is for those who buy in-store if I'm not mistaken, hopefully it won't be on mine from JSDVD as it does not fit in well with the steelbook!! :confused: