In Memoriam
Apr 21, 2009
UK
Release date: June 18th, 2015
Purchase link: JSDVD
Price: NT$1,120

chapbd1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@RabbitChen some people speculated that asia are more strict with ratings and movie content, someone said that Kingsman was edited down and it is not the uncensored version, do you know if it is true ?
about the princess and the bitt joke at the end and some scened cut because of violence, run time should be 128:44
also is Chappie Censored, or higher rating in Taiwan as the Target one is rated R (Restricted) no edited content just the highest rating it could have. any info would be appreciated.

ok just saw run time on Taiwan disk from your pcitures @RabbitChen so I guess it's not edited but did it get a higher ratings in taiwan ? how different are they compared to strictnes of content compared to the Can/US ? also for Kingsman
is the butt joke at the end of the movie edited, do we see the princess's behind ? is the run time same as US and other unedited content 128:44 sec ?

The Steel doesn't look anything special and the slip is fairly basic for a TW release. Pass for me.

Indeed a regular Taiwan Slip, but never the less still worth owning IMO. Cinderella however I think the 1/4 slip in it's simplicity does complement very much so the steel.

@RabbitChen some people speculated that asia are more strict with ratings and movie content, someone said that Kingsman was edited down and it is not the uncensored version, do you know if it is true ?
about the princess and the bitt joke at the end and some scened cut because of violence, run time should be 128:44
also is Chappie Censored, or higher rating in Taiwan as the Target one is rated R (Restricted) no edited content just the highest rating it could have. any info would be appreciated.

the question about Kingsman: i will reply at the Kingman TW release thread.

Chappie's rating in Taiwan is similar to R Rated, run time is 120 min.
But the US version has Traditional Chinese Subtitle too, so i believe it's not been edited for R rated.

Reactions: Actarus