Chappie (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release Date: June 16th, 2015
Price: US$19.99 (or $22.99)
Buy Link: NOT available for online order.
According to @Steelbook on Instagram, Chappie Steelbook will be available at both Target US and Best Buy Canada.

3D6F405D-550F-4845-AD81-D6FEC1BA1B76.png_zpshnwgy4kr.jpeg

Most likely, the steelbook will have the same artwork as the Best Buy CA one. Here is the art from the Best Buy's thread:

m2217069-jpg.157848

Attachments

• m2217069.jpg
    m2217069.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
pics make it look great.

The pics do, but I'm not happy with it in hand though. It's definitely in need of something. Full gloss, spot gloss, a metallic effect on his eyes/chain SOMETHING!...but no :( Can't complain too much though, the price was nice.

Reactions: Ricker
Saw the movie 2 nights ago. I thought it was great. very unique. Loved the song at the end. haha. "I'm a Ninja"
Die Antwoord is pretty boss, though not very pretty to look at.

I finally watched Elysium (other Target exclusive :D) so I could have all the pieces I need to watch Chappie. Now I just have to sit down and watch Chappie

Guess what @sunnyx ? Lol I went to FYE to get me the new Texas chainsaw Steelbook and I got this for 5 bucks! I just wanted to share with you knowing how much you love it when I resurect old Steelbooks threads:)! Not the greatest but o can live with it! I couldn’t help getting it!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
Guess what @sunnyx ? Lol I went to FYE to get me the new Texas chainsaw Steelbook and I got this for 5 bucks! I just wanted to share with you knowing how much you love it when I resurect old Steelbooks threads:)! Not the greatest but o can live with it! I couldn’t help getting it!!!!!

That steelbook will be in stock at Best Buy Canada until the end of time.

Maybe I should set up a car boot sale just for you! You can help get rid of all my worthless steels I have :rofl: