Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 2018
Pre-order: Pre-order at 12th March AM:10:00 EST USA
Group Buy: To be hosted by n3wk1d. Live on March 12th
Notes: WWA steelbook,limited 500 copies.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
"I want a premium package for the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory remake" ...said no one ever :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I've said it. :) I'm one of 5 people in the world who thinks the newer movie is superior to the older one (though I like that one, too). I like the film, the steelbook, and the extra stuff here is fine, though I don't care much about postcards and booklets. But the slip and (especially) the lenticular are kind of blah, which is disappointing.

Would've been more clever to use the announcement flyer somewhere:

WWannounce.jpg

And if the slip had to feature Johnny Depp so much (which I'm not sure is a wise move), then maybe this one:

WWteaser.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: JCC
I've said it. :) I'm one of 5 people in the world who thinks the newer movie is superior to the older one (though I like that one, too). I like the film, the steelbook, and the extra stuff here is fine, though I don't care much about postcards and booklets. But the slip and (especially) the lenticular are kind of blah, which is disappointing.

Would've been more clever to use the announcement flyer somewhere:

View attachment 345282

And if the slip had to feature Johnny Depp so much (which I'm not sure is a wise move), then maybe this one:

View attachment 345283

I think 1 of 5 is correct. At least someone should enjoy this release! If releasing Tim Burton movies is the new thing, I'd be surprised if HDZeta does not try to do the original Batman and Batman Returns movies. Would fit right into their DC line.

• Thanks
Reactions: Killi Zoltan
On seeing the last 3 HdZ Silver Labels :D Mummy :thumbs: Life :drool: and King Arthur :thumbs: NO BETTER Slip has or could be done :stop: ln my lowly opinion :angel:

Instant Buy and I MEAN INSTANT ! LOVE the Movie So Win win here :) .

Gotta agree with many others, I don't have much love for this flik. Nor do my kids.....
They LOVE the Wilder's version and it took effort to keep the large box set out of the play-room.

edit; strange, this doesn't seem to appear in their "coming soon" announcements?

Last edited:
Easy pass! Have not even watched this film and I never will be! Dont want to spoil the original! I absolute adore the OG Charlie and The Chocolate Factory and they should have done that one.