Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 2018
Pre-order: Pre-order at 12th March AM:10:00 EST USA
Group Buy: To be hosted by n3wk1d. Live on March 12th
Notes: WWA steelbook,limited 500 copies.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received this surprisingly in the mail today from China to Canada. Didn't realize it even shipped yet.

Beautiful package

Release date: April 2018
Pre-order: Pre-order at 12th March AM:10:00 EST USA
Group Buy: To be hosted by n3wk1d. Live on March 12th
Notes: WWA steelbook,limited 500 copies.
full

These beauties just arrived, thank you so much for the group buy

Attachments

• F0A8DE43-81F1-44DE-A224-AAC5951F9611.jpeg
    F0A8DE43-81F1-44DE-A224-AAC5951F9611.jpeg
    996.3 KB · Views: 225
  • 899AECEC-8DA4-4698-9FA7-4581C0A2A2DC.jpeg
    899AECEC-8DA4-4698-9FA7-4581C0A2A2DC.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 137
I just received this, and it's really beautiful.

It's my first edition that's come with a loose lenti, and I have one question: What do you do with the loose lenti? :) I guess I figured it would fit in the slip, but...it doesn't.

I just received this, and it's really beautiful.

It's my first edition that's come with a loose lenti, and I have one question: What do you do with the loose lenti? :) I guess I figured it would fit in the slip, but...it doesn't.
Some people put them in a poly bag or Steelbook sleeve with the slipbox, others keep them seperate. The choice is yours, this is why most people prefer fixed lenti's though, you don't have to find somewhere to put the loose lenti! Lol.

Some people put them in a poly bag or Steelbook sleeve with the slipbox, others keep them seperate. The choice is yours, this is why most people prefer fixed lenti's though, you don't have to find somewhere to put the loose lenti! Lol.
Or you could make a lenti magnet out of it and put it on the steelbook

Never tried it either! But that means you can’t put steelbook back in the slip as the magnet is too big
Yes, that's what I thought. I may just tape one side of the lenti to the front of the slipbox. Then I'd be able to keep everything together, and see both the slipbox front and the lenti if I want.

Overall, this lenti image is a bit messy. But one thing I really like about it is that the inset pictures of the other kids have levels of depth within each of those circles, which are then a layer above the image's background. It's a very clever depth-within-depth effect, and nicely executed.

Yes, that's what I thought. I may just tape one side of the lenti to the front of the slipbox. Then I'd be able to keep everything together, and see both the slipbox front and the lenti if I want.

Just put the slip and the Lenti magnet in a steelbook protector SCF8 covers, that will keep it together

Never tried it either! But that means you can’t put steelbook back in the slip as the magnet is too big
That’s true, I didn’t even think of that! I would just put it in a Steelbook sleeve as you said then you don’t have to mess around and it’s on the front of the slipbox.