HMV JP
Notes: Matte finish, inside artwork, 1 disc edition

CharlieJP0.jpg

CharlieJP1.jpg

Actual pictures courtesy of dv8mad:
Charlie-JP-1.jpg

Charlie-JP-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like this and the Goonies. Is there anybody else from US that would like to double up to save on shipping?

I'm not sure about the artwork, I kinda feel a bit disappointed. I think it would have been nice with a gold colored artwork with the golden ticket embossed in the front that would be awesome, but just my opinion. I know we have some very creative bunch of guys on this forum so can anyone create this artwork and just its here. If its ok with the staff/mods???

wowow what's going one with amazon japan ninjas ? just checked some stocks and found out many new releases for SBs from Japan

just have to get better change within € and Yen :p

need this one especially to add it into my french collector box set

Reactions: montana2974
I'm not sure about the artwork, I kinda feel a bit disappointed. I think it would have been nice with a gold colored artwork with the golden ticket embossed in the front that would be awesome, but just my opinion. I know we have some very creative bunch of guys on this forum so can anyone create this artwork and just its here. If its ok with the staff/mods???

Had a quick go but that would have to go horizontal really EEK!

36b_21cd20_ec767f86_oJ.jpg.thumb

this steel book is still about 5 month away , so surely Art work is not yet 100% garanteed ??

If I wer you Zesty , I would send them your Art work to as many of the Studio Emails you can get your mits on & hope fully some one gets the Hint :naughty:

I will have to have this regardless :D

can any one put a link up to all new Amazon Japan realease plz ??

I just went through steel books & couldnt find any of the new Pre - Orders :(

need a link as to where to find New Pre-Orders or some thing ??