Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hey guys, got some exclusive HDN news. :D
Release date: May 28, 2012
Buy Link: Chronicle

The Steelbook has artwork front / rear and interior. It won’t have any certification printed on the covers as these will be on J-cards. The front cover is embossed
Matte varnish and an emboss on the title treatment for the front

The Steelbook comes with Blu-ray disc and Digital Copy and this steelbook is G2!

View attachment 7658
attachment.php

chronicle-play.jpg

attachment.php
Trailer:
[media=youtube]i-M5Qx57_UU[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
The popularity of this steel is crazy. I really can't blame people for wanting the steel though. Plus the movie really shocked. It was much better than I expected. And my expectations were based off what other members have said about how much they liked the movie

My expectations were fairly high for this movie, and I wasn't disappointed one bit once I finally got around to seeing it. Definitely one of my favourites this year so far!

I agree with everyone, the steelbook is one of my favorites. Better than in the picture.

And the movie, I loved it! Great surprise!

Now, which one is going to be the next..... ?

I would say Taken or Predator

Just posted this on another forum. Those of you who are still looking for this may be interested.

Chronicle JB Hi-Fi Australia has 20% off until Sunday 1st July 2012.

Identical SteelBook to the Play.com release, with the exception of having a two disc plastic insert.

Two Disc = Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy. AFAIK the Play release doesn't have a DVD copy. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I just ordered one. $AUD27.98

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/d...eelbook/666366

Reactions: chanfm
got this today, i went in to the GB before watching the movie based on word of mouth, but i didn't like the movie and now that i got the steel..well, i know you gonna hate me, but..i don't like it either:p

I too was completely unimpressed with the film. I will just trade it for something else hopefully. Nice looking for sure though!

Never buy from playtrade they are just rip offs you can find them on ebay for £20.00 its not rare or sought after

i wouldnt say never buy from playtrade, i bought batman begins/ the dark knight through playtrade for 20euro brand new, play.com are selling it for 25euro , but in regards to chronicle on playtrade i know what you mean, there selling it for more than double the original price:angry: