Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hey guys, got some exclusive HDN news. :D
Release date: May 28, 2012
Buy Link: Chronicle

The Steelbook has artwork front / rear and interior. It won’t have any certification printed on the covers as these will be on J-cards. The front cover is embossed
Matte varnish and an emboss on the title treatment for the front

The Steelbook comes with Blu-ray disc and Digital Copy and this steelbook is G2!

View attachment 7658
attachment.php

chronicle-play.jpg

attachment.php
Trailer:
[media=youtube]i-M5Qx57_UU[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Third party sellers will always hike their prices when an item goes OOS in the hope that a silly person doesn't realise it's true value and will pay over the odds.

But Ninjas don't! ;)

Members should always take some time to flick through the trading pages and you will find (some) Ninjas who can help at sensible prices - I'd say £20 was a reasonable price for this one given it's OOS/OOP now.

just got this on ebay for 15 pound new sealed havnt seen the film was it worth a punt ?

Good price for that steel. Nice artwork.

The movie is good but takes a while for the action to get going. I noticed the characters say the word "dude" quite a lot as well.

I finally watched this film a few nights ago. I wish I had seen it when this steel was released. It's tougher to find for a good price now.

There is a swedish release that looks exactly the same, it costs 9$ (+shipping)

http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/film/blu-ray/156885-chronicle_limited_edition_steelbook/

Dont think they sell outside of sweden

Are you saying they don't ship outside Sweden? I couldn't find specific information about that on their site, but maybe I wasn't looking hard enough. I would love to get a copy to the U.S.

Edit:

Ah, I found it. They do not ship internationally. Know any way for me to get a copy?

Last edited: