Jan 26, 2009
USA
if so, how was it?

Attachments

• chuck.jpg
    chuck.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 165
Last edited by a moderator:
We watched it last night, gave up on the glasses though. They didn't work that great, but am thinking it was cause of the big yellow blob on our TV, that won't be fixed until the 14th!:(

and Horns still plays games ? Willy has a huge crack on his plasma that has some messed up line and sometimes flickering going on lol... I saw it and had to tease him ... he threw his ps3 controller on his bed and it bounced off and smacked the plasma (40in Sammy)

and Horns still plays games ? Willy has a huge crack on his plasma that has some messed up line and sometimes flickering going on lol... I saw it and had to tease him ... he threw his ps3 controller on his bed and it bounced off and smacked the plasma (40in Sammy)

That's awful about Willy's! :eek: But don't think much could keep Horns from playing games! Was really pissed they couldn't fix it before the Super Bowl though. They first had to send someone a thousand miles just to decide what part to order, as they wouldn't take chris's word. SUX:mad:

Chuck

Wow! how could I have been missing this show? I just started watching Season 2 yesterday and I must say I am enjoying it. I am yet to see the 3D episode that comes in the BD. :scat:

Who watches this?

damn! what's up with him and Sarah really?! just take her and take no for an answer!

Jefster makes me laugh hard!

What happened to Ana though? Morgan came back without here which sorta threw me off for a bit.

damn! what's up with him and Sarah really?! just take her and take no for an answer!

Jefster makes me laugh hard!

What happened to Ana though? Morgan came back without here which sorta threw me off for a bit.

Idk about Sara after tonights episode... Just wait and youll see!! I think they cut Ana for budget reasons but in the script Morgan said that she ran off with some dude in hawaii I think.

Idk about Sara after tonights episode... Just wait and youll see!! I think they cut Ana for budget reasons but in the script Morgan said that she ran off with some dude in hawaii I think.

Interesting, I'll be sure to watch tonight. How the hell did you see the episode before airing? wait just to be sure this is episode 5 of season 3 right?

I watch this show all the time. I really only like watching this and 24 during the winter/spring show times.

And you're right Horhay....Chuck needs to something about Sarah. He's just too much of a wuss.

Lately every episode it seems that the story line is set to keep them farther apart lol