Purchase links:
Amazon ES
FNAC ES
Price:
29,99 €

81yQ9Jgto4L._SX522_.jpg

819hCW-SmIL._SX522_.jpg

Extras:
  • Corto animado: "Frozen Fever" (7 min).
  • Un cuento de hadas cobra vida (9 min).
  • Divertida prueba de vestuario (2 min).
  • El montaje del baile (11 min).
  • Comienzo alternativo: La infancia de Ella (2 min) (V.O.).
  • Los amigos peluditos de Ella (4 min).

Last edited:
I'm guessing this will be the same as Maleficent, with the title being on a jcard over the WWA SB. Still might have to order one though :)

Well...I don't know the origin of the name, but "Cinderella" has been around for a long time. Maybe it was translated years ago and that's what she's known as in Spain. I mean, it's the same thing in any country. Sure, Chinese people might recognize the name "Cinderella" if they are versed in Western culture, but that doesn't mean there's not a Chinese name for her.

Maleficent had the spanish name only on the slip. The Steelbook was similar to the UK one with English name. I am sure this will be similar

I don't understand the name change...Cinderella is a proper name and not subject to translation. I hate that.
Except that Cinderella is not an English tale and it was first written in Italy in 1634 and her nickname was "Cenerentola" (no one knows her real name). It was then written by Perrault, the most popular version, under the name “Cendrillon”. I don't see why, just because it's an English movie, her nickname shouldn't be translated in different languages.

Except that Cinderella is not an English tale and it was first written in Italy in 1634 and her nickname was "Cenerentola" (no one knows her real name). It was then written by Perrault, the most popular version, under the name “Cendrillon”. I don't see why, just because it's an English movie, her nickname shouldn't be translated in different languages.

I'm sorry I brought it up...:)

My point is that "Cinderella" is a proper name. It's the CHARACTER'S name in the film, so I'm not sure why it would be changed anywhere.

My name is Jeremy in ANY language. I don't mean any disrespect to any Spanish or Italian members, I just disagree with the translation of proper names. Just like I am anal-retentive about YOUR / YOU'RE accuracy.