Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #3) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 30th of July, 2015
Pre-order date: 8 PM, 20th of July, 2015 Korea Time - Please use the following time zone converter to find out the your local timings.
Purchase links:

Lenticular (1000 copies) SOLD OUT
Fullslip (500 copies) SOLD OUT
Price: $43.99

Notes:
Qty Limited per order: 2 copies each version
Cinderellar Pet sleeve will be given to pre order customers just like Thor 2.
Print run: 1500 copies (numbered)

WWA steelbook
14339218039782287.jpg

cinderellar Lenticular.jpg cinderellar Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmm don't know from Kimchi I have come to expect WEA and it is WWA steel...still exciting news

Its the 3rd release in there KimichiDVD Collection. All are WWA SBs, every Asian site copied Blufans OAB's. X-Men DOFP #1, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes #2, and Cinderella (2015) #3. I'm sure they will put a nice package together. The first two had 700 copy print runs so 1,500 is a bit unexpected, should be no problem getting a copy. Glad I returned my regular edition, don't really want to buy more than 2 versions of this,

well it is nothing new last year so many Kimchi Exclusive were all WWA steel, so it is not uncommon and It is no surprised, but still with such a title would have been nice to have a WEA.

They are doing full slip and lenti this time around huh? :dunno: At 1500 copies, this will sellout but won't be hard to obtain even after. I'm assuming 750 each for lenti and full slip?

@bloodsnake007 See one of the Korean retailers picked this up just as I predicted :cool:. Now about that possible lenticular you showed me in the other thread :naughty: I really hope :ohno: