Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #3) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 30th of July, 2015
Pre-order date: 8 PM, 20th of July, 2015 Korea Time - Please use the following time zone converter to find out the your local timings.
Purchase links:

Lenticular (1000 copies) SOLD OUT
Fullslip (500 copies) SOLD OUT
Price: $43.99

Notes:
Qty Limited per order: 2 copies each version
Cinderellar Pet sleeve will be given to pre order customers just like Thor 2.
Print run: 1500 copies (numbered)

WWA steelbook
14339218039782287.jpg

cinderellar Lenticular.jpg cinderellar Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are doing full slip and lenti this time around huh? :dunno: At 1500 copies, this will sellout but won't be hard to obtain even after. I'm assuming 750 each for lenti and full slip?

@bloodsnake007 See one of the Korean retailers picked this up just as I predicted :cool:. Now about that possible lenticular you showed me in the other thread :naughty: I really hope :ohno:
@AlienKing Kimchi Exclusive?! :woot: I just hope I'm able to order the Lenti! :thumbs:

I really want this to be the Lenti Art! :photo: :drool: Or something similar! :notworthy:

Little interest in the film and the steelbook. The lenticular will have to impress me which to be fair won't be hard considering how much of a lenticular fan I am

Woohoo! The X-Men release from Kimchidvd was quite nice, so I'm expecting the same level of greatness here for Cinderella!

Kimchidvd has been really quiet and slow lately. Or am I the only one feeling that way? Does anybody know what the next Kimchidvd Exclusive is? (This isn't exclusive, it's WWA part of Kimchidvd Collection.) @Choi Chungkwon do you know the next exclusive? Whiplash?

Although WEA is nice, I think the artwork on this steelbook is lovely! If the blue is as rich as it looks in the mock up this steelbook could be very nice.

I look Forward to seeing what the Full Slip and Lenti look like

I will most likely get this if I like what I see I just wish the Euro exchange rate was better with the dollar as its getting more expensive compared to last year

Reactions: AlienKing