Language: Italian
Sound Mix: 2.0 DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO
Subtitles: English / Korean / Spanish
Rating: 15
Region Code: all
Run Time: 124 mins
Number of discs: 1

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is going to be a velvet case, and not actually wood? It would have been better if it was made out of wood.

@Sigill @PunkNinja

On Kimchidvd.com/kr (korean only) it is listed as 49500 KRW which is just under £30 (GBP)... Usually the KR price is the same as worldwide pricing so i guess this will pre order for £30...

Just fyi if you click on a kimchi link and it has no pre-order price, go to the url and change it from Kimchidvd.com/en to Kimchidvs.com/kr and it will show the local price ;)

It's limited at how copies?

On the product page it says it wil depend on the amount of orders as to how many are made.

Why does the technical information says 1 disc? It is pretty clear in the picture there are two discs, isn't it?
Yep definatly looks to be 2 discs, it must be an error in the listing.

Reactions: Axeqlusive
How much does the shipping cost considering its weight is 950 g
I have the Arrow Academy 25th Anniversary Edition this has theatrical (123:50) and director's cuts (173:31) of the film and is 2K resolution scan restored video and has a new extra

This Cinema Paradiso: Wooden Box Limited Edition the extras of this box set its the same as the older Arrow Video release from 2009 with the directors cut only difference between them

I love this Film but I'm very happy with the Arrow Academy 25th Anniversary Edition the picture quality is amazing

I love Box Sets and double dip all the time so I might be tempted but the shipping cost might make me re consider