Manta Lab [CLOSED] GB Manta Lab Exclusive Kingsman: The Secret Service [ME#4] [Worldwide]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Dear Ninjas,

I am happy to host the GB for Manta Lab ME#4] Kingsman: The Secret Service

banner.png

Detailed Packaging Shots:

16114938_369059950140443_4430093206036014455_n.jpg

16143359_369059956807109_4185568328949055532_n.jpg

16114695_369059963473775_559141120238943106_n.jpg

16115075_369059953473776_825840906246330451_n.jpg

16195680_369060010140437_3944891172306210219_n.jpg

16265847_369060006807104_1811181530729475527_n.jpg

Print Run
(2,500 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies for Single Edition and 1 Set for One Click)
*Full Slip A: Numbered 301 to 600
*Full Slip B : Numbered 301 to 700
*Lenticular Full Slip : Numbered 301 to 900
*Lenticular Magnet Quarter Slip(OC Only): Numbered 1 to 300 <-- Exclusive to One Click
*One Click : Numbered 1 to 300 (4 Steelbooks)

Goodies
- Full sized Glossy Booklet, Photo Card(5ea), Character Card(7ea) Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker(Faux Leather with Gold Foil Stamping) + Exclusive Lenticular Sticker + Spec Sheet

Effects
- Full Slip A: Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Spot Gold Foil + Embossing
- Full Slip B: Glossy Logo Pattern background + Spot Glossy + Spot Gold Foil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip(PET) - Full Sided Lenticular Full Slip with 3D+Depth and Color changing spine
- Lenticular Magnet Quarter Slip - 3D+Depth Lenticular (Frame Size) + Spot Gold Foil + Glossy + Embossing
- Leather Box - High Quality Faux Leather + Gold Foil Logo Stamping + Black Velvet finish inside + Magnet Door

Release Discussion & Info : Click Here

Estimated Release Date: March 10th 2017

Group Buy Price:

MSRP+HDN/Pp Fees+ Direct Ship Cost:
Single Edition(s) - $43.50 ea + Ship direct from Manta Lab
One Click - $172.16 + Ship direct from Manta Lab

Group Buy Close Date: January 29th 2017, Payment Due Date January 30th 2017.

Less than 5 One Clicks Left.

Last edited:
Groupbuy is closed. Message me on Wednesday and we will see what we can do.

I dont understand why people wait for preorder to be over to try to source it?
Maybe because there is not a deadline and people need to organize with work and money. Please let me know ASAP if there's still the possibility to get it. Thank you.

Maybe because there is not a deadline and people need to organize with work and money. Please let me know ASAP if there's still the possibility to get it. Thank you.

If you need to see the deadline it is very clearly mentioned in the invoice and GB post . I dont know right now. I added you after GB was closed. So you wanted me to pay for your order to Manta in advance and if you decide to not pay or back out after that I am stuck with trying to sell it?

Doesn't work that way.

Screen Shot 2017-02-04 at 4.42.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-04 at 4.42.06 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-04 at 4.43.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-04 at 4.43.07 PM.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 129
Reactions: sminister
If you need to see the deadline it is very clearly mentioned in the invoice and GB post . I dont know right now. I added you after GB was closed. So you wanted me to pay for your order to Manta in advance and if you decide to not pay or back out after that I am stuck with trying to sell it?

Doesn't work that way.

View attachment 290663

View attachment 290663
Listen, you added me after gb was closed, you gave me the possibility and I thanked you. You didn't give a deadline after, so you didn't write me e.g. "Be careful, you need to pay in 3 hours". I told you ok, without the dead line I just got a couple of days to organize with my job and pay you. I sent you a message telling you I could have paied on Friday and you answered me deadline was passed. WHAT deadline? We already passed the 30th since more then one week ago, and you added me on Tuesday, so where was the new deadline written?
About the rest, you can check ALL my group buys here and I've NEVER backed out: this one could not be the exception.
Anyway, I just want to get it because I'm interested, obviously: if there's still the possibility please let me know asap; if not, this was just a misunderstanding, so let's be BOTH more careful and clear next time.

Listen, you added me after gb was closed, you gave me the possibility and I thanked you. You didn't give a deadline after, so you didn't write me e.g. "Be careful, you need to pay in 3 hours". I told you ok, without the dead line I just got a couple of days to organize with my job and pay you. I sent you a message telling you I could have paied on Friday and you answered me deadline was passed. WHAT deadline? We already passed the 30th since more then one week ago, and you added me on Tuesday, so where was the new deadline written?
About the rest, you can check ALL my group buys here and I've NEVER backed out: this one could not be the exception.
Anyway, I just want to get it because I'm interested, obviously: if there's still the possibility please let me know asap; if not, this was just a misunderstanding, so let's be BOTH more careful and clear next time.
I did exactly the same thing as you, I asked to join the GB late, and @Aniv being the good bloke that he is, let me in, I paid the invoice within the hour, if a GB host is good enough to let you in AFTER the deadline has passed then it is your obligation to pay that host in full ASAP, the GB host does not need to give you a new deadline as he/she now require's payment ASAP to secure your copies...

Reactions: Aniv
I did exactly the same thing as you, I asked to join the GB late, and @Aniv being the good bloke that he is, let me in, I paid the invoice within the hour, if a GB host is good enough to let you in AFTER the deadline has passed then it is your obligation to pay that host in full ASAP, the GB host does not need to give you a new deadline as he/she now require's payment ASAP to secure your copies...

I felt your last sentence and in fact I made payment of Batman vs Superman soon even if gb host (that wrote me in public "pay at this address") didn't send me the invoice.

Problem is this is first time that happens to me: if I had known (maybe it could be written somewhere), then I would have done in a different way, organizing with my job and paying in some minutes.

Anyway now I know because of this experience: if it's possible to solve now in any way, then I'm happy and I thank you.

Reactions: Aniv
I felt your last sentence and in fact I made payment of Batman vs Superman soon even if gb host (that wrote me in public "pay at this address") didn't send me the invoice.

Problem is this is first time that happens to me: if I had known (maybe it could be written somewhere), then I would have done in a different way, organizing with my job and paying in some minutes.

Anyway now I know because of this experience: if it's possible to solve now in any way, then I'm happy and I thank you.

Go ahead and make the payment. I will have one box for you.