[CLOSED]GB-Surfury: Universal 100 Wave 3 (play.com Exclusive) (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfury

AlienGreyhoundSteel
Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2011
Back home in Cornwall, UK
[COMPLETED]GB-Surfury: Universal 100 Wave 3 (play.com Exclusive) (UK)

Please note that this Group Buy operates under the Terms of HiDefNinja's Group Buy Rules Thread: For Members and Group Buy Hosts specifically Rule #12 and as such the charges applied may be different to those I have charged previously. However I intend to keep them to a minimum for the benefit of all members. Enjoy the experience. :movie: :oohyeah:

Looks like this will be for 3rd September but some of the second 6 titles have been moved to Wave 2, some to Wave 3 and there may be additional titles as well, some have art, some not. I will be in touch with the original GB'ers to confirm their choices.

Titles so far on this Wave with their play links are listed below, I will revert to the Release Thread links on HDN once I have checked them. So far all are priced @ £9.99 each retail.

http://p.playserver1.com/ProductImages/0/3/7/4/6/7/8/2/28764730_180x180_1.jpg
Carlito's Way release thread

http://p.playserver1.com/ProductImages/4/2/5/4/6/7/8/2/28764524_180x180_1.jpg
Children of Men release thread

http://p.playserver1.com/ProductImages/6/2/7/4/6/7/8/2/28764726_180x180_1.jpg
Hot Fuzz release thread This was moved to 15th October after GB opened.

http://p.playserver1.com/ProductImages/8/8/1/9/2/0/2/3/32029188_180x180_1.jpg
Scott Pilgrim vs The World release thread

http://p.playserver1.com/ProductImages/5/2/7/4/6/7/8/2/28764725_180x180_1.jpg
Shaun of the Dead release thread

http://p.playserver1.com/ProductImages/4/9/1/9/2/0/2/3/32029194_180x180_1.jpg
The Frighteners release thread

I will put my usual stuff re costs/surcharges in as well as a link to Wave 1 which has a lot of posts which will have generated the spreadsheet which I wil also show. Whilst Wave 1 was restricted and Masterblaster kindly stepped in to help. With this wave, Wave 3, I don't anticipate that problem so members can request 2 copies of each title from the get-go and hopefully we'll have a lot more join as well.

This will as usual be for non-UK & EU members only.

For some reason Hot Fuzz has been bounced on till 15th October. As it's the last one in this wave I intend to take the payment for this with the others to save some admin.

Universal 3 Closed Crop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello surfury,

I would like to ask you for throwing me to the list for one copy of "Carlito's Way". Shipping to Poland.

Thanks a lot and greetings ;)
Slawek

Reactions: surfury
Hi Dave, Can i have one of each please ! With the amount of money i'm going to owe you for the steel books, I think i'll have to transfer my car's title to you :p

Also is it possible to add Serenity,The Thing and Pitch black steelbooks to the existing list ? I missed out on those.

Reactions: surfury
Hi Dave, Can i have one of each please ! With the amount of money i'm going to owe you for the steel books, I think i'll have to transfer my car's title to you :p

Also is it possible to add Serenity,The Thing and Pitch black steelbooks to the existing list ? I missed out on those.

Shame you drive on the wrong side of the road. HA :hilarious: Yup noted :)

Can you PM me regarding the request for the last 3. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

And with that final request, I am going to close this Group Buy for new Buyers. Please my note cocerning Hot Fuzz. If this further delay means that you no longer what it please let me know by 9PM (UK time) Monday 27th August.

Reactions: yogi
Hi Dave, if the Hot Fuzz steel was pushed til October then please cancel that steelbook only for my order...so my final order would only be:

1x Shaun of the Dead
1x Scott Pilgrim

and that would be it...if for any reason any of these two get delayed as well, please let us know... Thanks for the heads up!!

Hi Dave, if the Hot Fuzz steel was pushed til October then please cancel that steelbook only for my order...so my final order would only be:

1x Shaun of the Dead
1x Scott Pilgrim

and that would be it...if for any reason any of these two get delayed as well, please let us know... Thanks for the heads up!!

Fair comment, in that circumstance I can understand and will cancel.

Hot Fuzz will be released same day as Paramount Wave 3 if you're still interested.

Reactions: ringmav
These have now dispatched, well so play tell me. There will be a slight delay in shipping as I am on holiday from this Saturday, however I won't invoice unless requested until shortly before return.

That hopefully should be the end of all of this year's interruptions to normal service.

Reactions: Blayze17
Fair comment, in that circumstance I can understand and will cancel.

Hot Fuzz will be released same day as Paramount Wave 3 if you're still interested.

Wow! i didnt notice that Wave! theres just too many sweet steelbooks to keep track of!...ok, then if its no problem with u Dave, can u re-add 1x Hot Fuzz and can i order 1x War of the Worlds to be shipped with that please? i dont mind paying shipping twice, its ok....is it possible? :D:D:D

Hey Dave, can I get a Scott Pilgrim to ship with my Sept paramount GB with you? thanks man.

Last edited:
All you latecomers to the party up to and including chip in post #53 I have got you. I will be updating OP accordingly although I am going to have to rder a couple more in for some titles.

All you latecomers to the party up to and including chip in post #53 I have got you. I will be updating OP accordingly although I am going to have to rder a couple more in for some titles.

So its a yes on the War of the Worlds and Hot Fuzz steels? Do u want me to put it up on the Paramount Wave (War of the Worlds) thread as well or am i covered here?

Surf, are you waiting for a different wave to combine shipping?

This release (along with others) has coincided with my holiday/vacation. I have a load of boxes waiting for me at home (which I've already paid for). Insofar as Hot Fuzz is concerned that can be combined Paramount Wave 3. It all depends if the Studios keep to the release dates they've announced and don't change them at the last minute. :ohno:

PS Che, I have a little surpise to send you. :) Return the favour so to speak.

Last edited:
Reactions: rj531 and Che
Status
Not open for further replies.