Children Of Men (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Universal 100) (Play.com Exclusive) [UK]

jimmy

Generator
Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
UK...
http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...s{Steelbooks}+c{600}+&cpage=2&urlrefer=search

Play.com exclusive steelbook
Release Date: September 3rd, 2012

Part of the Universal 100th Anniversary Wave. Releases September 3,2012

28764524_300x300_1.jpg

28764524_300x300_2.jpg

Actual pics thanks to megabee:
ukchom1.jpg

ukchom2.jpg

ukchom3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this movie, count me in!

I agree - it's very easy to dismiss this one - not sure if a lot of people liked it or not.

This will be my third purchase - first the HD DVD, then the regular blu and now the steelbook.

Maybe I should sell one of those others. EEK! :movie:

Another fan of the film here! Will definitely be picking this one up if the artwork etc is decent. :)

I agree - it's very easy to dismiss this one - not sure if a lot of people liked it or not.

This will be my third purchase - first the HD DVD, then the regular blu and now the steelbook.

Maybe I should sell one of those others. EEK! :movie:

Not sure you'd have many takers for the HD DVD. ;]

These Play exclusives have real potential though. Logo-less covers and spines please!

This movie is severely underrated. Many people agree it has the best handheld cinematography of all time. Especially the action scene where they are driving down the road in a van.

Please, please don't mess this one up.

This movie is severely underrated. Many people agree it has the best handheld cinematography of all time. Especially the action scene where they are driving down the road in a van.

Please, please don't mess this one up.

Definitely, this is one of my favorite movies. I haven't seen it in quite a while, so can't wait for this.
Sent from my EVO3D using tapatalk for Android.

Why do most people like this movie? I watched the movie but wasn't really paying attention when I did. I rewatched the trailer but it just didn't do it for me. I guess I'll have to watch the movie again to see what all the hype is about and then decide whether to get the steelbook or not. :movie: