Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 11, 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes Slipbox and Comic

Batman.jpg

Slipbox.jpg 81dx3sBul8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71HGucOIFML._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
anyone else having issues playing the disc? Mine just freezes on the menu with glimpses of music and if I can get it to play it’s just a black screen and then keeps skipping scenes with no picture

And before anyone chips in with have you cleaned your player? is the disc dirty or scratched? is your player updated? rah rah rah etc etc of course I’ve checked them things and yes all is fine. Just wondered if anyone else is having issues?
No issues here, Disk plays fine. Maybe you have a faulty disc? I know discs when mass produced are known to have the odd faulty one’s here and there, I had the same issue with an old copy of Band of brothers years ago and it was my first time playing it.

Mine just arrived. Lovely steel, I'm really happy with that. If the comic was the same size as the steel, and the slip was slightly thinner and slimmer (+ bbfc stickers) it would've been bang on.

Only the tiniest scuff on the rear of the steel, and crease to the edge of the slip for me, so that'll do. Heard the thud of it being shoved though my letterbox and expected the worst!

Poor presentation as steelbook not sealed inside box. Marks on rear and some scratching on front in couple of areas.
Doubt be able to exchange as sold out on HMV.
Recommend anyone who got one to check it throughly.

Attachments

• 20230911_183920.jpg
    20230911_183920.jpg
    620.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 20230911_183933.jpg
    20230911_183933.jpg
    604.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 20230911_182746.jpg
    20230911_182746.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 51
Poor presentation as steelbook not sealed inside box. Marks on rear and some scratching on front in couple of areas.
Doubt be able to exchange as sold out on HMV.
Recommend anyone who got one to check it throughly.
u didn't get it shrink wrapped? i'm guessing others did? unlucky?
Edit : ohh it comes with an outer slip box, so room for it to potentially scratch inside i guess

u didn't get it shrink wrapped? i'm guessing others did? unlucky?
Edit : ohh it comes with an outer slip box, so room for it to potentially scratch inside i guess
Yeah I think it's gotten marked inside. Really needs to be sealed inside as well as outer box. Such a shame. Going to sell it on or send back but doubt I'll bother with a replacement. (sold out currently)

• Thanks
Reactions: Roofr4sh
Yeah I think it's gotten marked inside. Really needs to be sealed inside as well as outer box. Such a shame. Going to sell it on or send back but doubt I'll bother with a replacement. (sold out currently)
Best selling it and maybe try to pick another up on HMV at some point if they get anymore stock (had a few today but gone again). Most likely sell for more than normal price even with those marks.

Reactions: madaboutjaws