Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 11, 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes Slipbox and Comic

Batman.jpg

Slipbox.jpg 81dx3sBul8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71HGucOIFML._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Mine just arrived. Nice enough but the steelbook I've received has marks on the front that won't come off. Not sure if it's a printing error. Would be interested to hear if anyone else gets the same issue.

Was due for Monday but just turned up. Nothing special imo.
Steel is nice and glossy. Would of looked nice with some embossing. But the slip is far too big for it all and the comic is much smaller. No art on the back of the slip either and I still think it should of included some art cards

Steel Is decent though

Slip could've been better, and book could've been bigger, but that's pretty much what I expected tbh. I had hoped the slip's bbfcs were stickers, but nevermind. Lovely glossy steel. A 4K steel is £25 anyway, so the slip and book were technically free.

Slip could've been better, and book could've been bigger, but that's pretty much what I expected tbh. I had hoped the slip's bbfcs were stickers, but nevermind. Lovely glossy steel. A 4K steel is £25 anyway, so the slip and book were technically free.
That’s the way I see it as well, if it had been sold as a fancy collectors edition and another £10/20 I would have been a bit pissed off but as it is just a couple of crappy freebies.

Reactions: samdavies
anyone else having issues playing the disc? Mine just freezes on the menu with glimpses of music and if I can get it to play it’s just a black screen and then keeps skipping scenes with no picture

And before anyone chips in with have you cleaned your player? is the disc dirty or scratched? is your player updated? rah rah rah etc etc of course I’ve checked them things and yes all is fine. Just wondered if anyone else is having issues?

Wish I could have ordered this one but did the French version instead.

Slip box is super nice. But the rating logos should have been stickers.