Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 11, 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes Slipbox and Comic

Batman.jpg

Slipbox.jpg 81dx3sBul8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71HGucOIFML._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, pls Flloydo - you did not seriously ask that ? You ain't that full on incel - are you ? In your mommas ... basement ? Oh lord ...

View attachment 562669
Have you been drinking again? Is this why there’s utter nonsense coming from you as per usual? Upset that no one missed you after your 3 month ban? Poor baby

• Haha
Reactions: Space Cadet
Have you been drinking again? Is this why there’s utter nonsense coming from you as per usual? Upset that no one missed you after your 3 month ban? Poor baby

Nope. You ?

Back here only for FAC Predator. (scam) When I get mine I'm out.

But good to see you _still do not provide_ anything but blah blah blah ... unlike me.

LOL.

pls.. @Flloydo contributes a whole lot to this site.. like.. uhmm... pfew.. cmon guys help me out here @Noodles @jonnybobbytimmy @tha_lunatic @BluSteel2012 @tommyh84
Where the f**k did any of this come from? Lol

Incel? A f**king incel? Where the hell did he pull that one from?!?

Thinks he’s not jealous I’m a contributor after randomly pointing that out in one post out of nowhere, denying it and then posting this beauty of a line....

But good to see you _still do not provide_ anything but blah blah blah ... unlike me.

what a weird, confusing and lost mf:rofl:

yeah, but seriously.. is it worth it calling someone out just because hes hyped for a release and he shares info on payment being taken.. which really is useful information as its proof that the shipping process is being initiated?

point taken part II

is or isn't it. the man has called me out couple of times.

i know I'm in my own minority here.

point taken part II

is or isn't it. the man has called me out couple of times.

i know I'm in my own minority here.
cmon, even if he or someone else called you out.. why would you give a flying f** about it.. hes just a stranger on the internet...

but whatever man, if its how you think you have to react then go ahead.. its just that nothing good will ever come out of it.. except some 2 second lasting stress relief maybe