carllenc

[CLOSED] Jaws (FilmArena #134 Exclusive) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
carllenc submitted a new resource:

[OPEN] Jaws (FilmArena #134 Exclusive) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE] - Official HDN GB for FilmArena exclusive of Jaws

Release thread: Jaws

View attachment 474789

Price: 1699 CZK
Paypal Fee: 7% - 119 CZK
HDN GB Fee: 7,5% - 136 CZK

Total: 1954 CZK

After the payment was completed please send an email to [email protected] with following information in the subject of the email: :

* PURCHASED ITEM
* HDN USERNAME
* NAME

Read more about this resource...

Appreciate the note,, cheers

I keep asking, what's happened to the HDN opportunities, but no answer, from anyone.
Maybe you can help?
Are they just wanting people to buy direct from FA ,(now they're established), or have other sites stollen our allocation?

Hey guys,

GB was posted, but just because GB host needed to have it ready for when he will be adding copies, he doesn't have a lot of time due to his regular work, hence he posted it as he had some spare time.

Copies should be added on 15th of June.

Appreciate the note,, cheers

I keep asking, what's happened to the HDN opportunities, but no answer, from anyone.
Maybe you can help?
Are they just wanting people to buy direct from FA ,(now they're established), or have other sites stollen our allocation?
I have explained this already on some of the previous GBs.

There is a certain allocation, but when this allocation is not fullfilded FA will take some of the allocation back, because its not being fully used. If you look at some of the previous GBs there were some titles where there wasnt even 10 copies purchased. Its harder when there are titles which are more popular and more copies are required, but due to the non-popular titles the allocation is low, hence not enough copies for the more popular titles.

There is a certain allocation, but when this allocation is not fullfilded FA will take some of the allocation back, because its not being fully used. If you look at some of the previous GBs there were some titles where there wasnt even 10 copies purchased. Its harder when there are titles which are more popular and more copies are required, but due to the non-popular titles the allocation is low, hence not enough copies for the more popular titles.

Thanks, but this is not what I've been asking the last year.
I have repeatedly asked, why is the HDN allocation so low, after many years of this site being a huge FA supporter, before, there were established. GBs of 100, 150 +

I asked, is it because more people go direct? FA prefer people go direct?
I asked, questions if being a Premium Member had more infomation, better opportunities. Not that I can find any info on that.
I've asked, for a PM , if there's off the record reasons for things , to explain what has changed around here...
You at least responded, even if it still didn't answer my questions.
No one else bothered, or cared to have a discussion or offer respectful information.
Guess everyone who gave a damn is on other sites now.

and by the way, 8 copies for Inception, maybe 7 for Jaws (who knows) is not an allocation, it's a fkin insult joke to HDN

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabrielyo
There is no simple answer to that, but the most simple answer would be the one I already mentioned multiple times. Lower interest in FACs means lower allocation.

Reactions: jasong
There is no simple answer to that, but the most simple answer would be the one I already mentioned multiple times. Lower interest in FACs means lower allocation.

Ok, thanks, for at least responding.
I'll interpret between the lines, and not bother asking anyone, anything again.
After all these years, very disappointed, depressed and feel very disrespected.

Just not cool, at all.

The unemployment rate doesn't go down , people just stop officially looking for work, due to lack of opportunity or disillusionment.

Obviously, allocation going to other sites.
To say many people wouldn't have jumped on many of these new releases, is just wrong, obviously.

Seems to be only a handful of fin people interacting anyway.
Too many scum sucking eBay flogs hording.

Happy to say, had some great eBay communicators and deals the past months.
Communication, was the key term, and allowed for enjoyment of the purchase.
Not reading countless frustrated posts.

Guess that's why everyone moved on.

Last edited:
Not one person has ever stepped up to host FA besides @carllenc , and @CollectorEmtee (his translator) can correct me if im wrong, but I think more of it has to do with Karel not being as into the hobby as he was in the past, or dealing with extras that went unpaid, and not wanting to drive hundreds of miles to host the big group buys. It wears a person thin.

If its not that, then perhaps a falling out of sorts, or a backstab on Karel. Who knows, because he surely has bought enough in past that one would assume he could secure and sell 25-50 copies of this title here. *shrug*

sorry, also just saw this ... so sad to hear that they are pulling that model on pioneer like karel. Thats how sports card industy does it. The more of the lower end crappier product you buy the more allocation they will give you for the better stuff. Kinda sounds like what you are saying.

Reactions: jasong
Not one person has ever stepped up to host FA besides @carllenc , and @CollectorEmtee (his translator) can correct me if im wrong, but I think more of it has to do with Karel not being as into the hobby as he was in the past, or dealing with extras that went unpaid, and not wanting to drive hundreds of miles to host the big group buys. It wears a person thin.

If its not that, then perhaps a falling out of sorts, or a backstab on Karel. Who knows, because he surely has bought enough in past that one would assume he could secure and sell 25-50 copies of this title here. *shrug*
This is all I was asking, @Wreck. And trying to stick up for HDN, and Karel, etc,, by emailing FA as well.
Obviously, something happened. And it doesn't seem fair after all his effort.
To him and in turn us.
Especially to see truckloads available on other sites.

Seems no one says anything or sticks up for anyone, for fear of reprisal.

Which now I suffer.
Won't bother in future. Trust me.

Bigger fish to fry, other oceans to fish.

This is all I was asking, @Wreck. And trying to stuck up for HDN, and Karel, etc,, by email FA as well.
Obviously, something happened. And it doesn't seem fair after all his effort.
To him and in turn us.
Especially to see truckloads available on other sites.

Seems no one says anything or sticks up for anyone, for fear of reprisal.

Which now I suffer.
Won't bother in future. Trust me.

Bigger fish to fry, other oceans to fish.
Well it's also a shame to hear you been asking for a year but didnt start with contacting the staff itself. Staff is only 2 people here. The rest are mods and are staff per se but dont have the staff badge here on the forums. Also the CONTACT page on the main page of the site goes direct to staff etc. If the site has no answer, then you can also ask the hosts which I presume you've tried. Never the less its better then drawing one's own conclusions that involve rumor as if something has changed on HDN side. Nothing has changed on this side, we're still an avenue for people to host GBs if they so choose.