[CLOSED]Official Black Label Horror Line Launch T-Shirt-Art by AlexG-Free shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
*Group Buy Closed* Members will be notified once ready for shipment.

*LIMITED EDITION BLACK LABEL HORROR LINE LAUNCH T-SHIRT SIGN UP*

SHIPS FREE

Hello Ninjas!

This weekend we successfully launched our brand new BLACK LABEL Horror Exclusive Limited Editions line at hidefninja.com. Thanks to your support we've had an incredible response.

3 amazing, accomplished artists shared their talent in re-imagining a classic cult horror film by Dario Argento-TENEBRAE. See more on all 3 stunning editions in the thread.

PLATINUM, GOLD and SILVER packages have now sold out, but a few of each single edition is available at shop.hidefninja.com

To celebrate our BLACK LABEL Horror Line launch and highlight our own ALEXG, who created our fantastically creepy logo for our project (a dark, sinister Ninja), we are launching the official BLACK LABEL line launch t-shirt. You all have made this incredible project possible with your support (some of you since the beginning of our site-thank you!). As always all proceeds go towards developing exciting future projects, and adding site features/community maintenance.

t-shirt-blacklabel-sign up now.png

Exclusively available to forum members, you can sign up to purchase your t-shirt in this thread.

Please note-the ability for us to bring you this shirt at all will depend on everyone on the sign up list committing to their purchase,and whether we get enough members to sign up. Please, only sign up if you plan on completing your purchase. Thank you.

Sign up period ends October 21 and Paypal invoices will be sent to you within 24 hours after that. All invoices must be paid by midnight ET on October 22, so I can order the shirts asap. I will be mailing these to you personally.

Important-Please be sure to pm me your Paypal e-mail address right after you add your name to this list,so I can send all invoices together.

Please respond with your size, qty and location.

Sizes available S, M, L, XL, XXL, 2X, 3X
Premium, heavy t-shirt
Cost $34 includes shipping worldwide
*Not a mass produced shirt-limited to those who sign up.

BLACK LABEL SUPPORTER LIST:

1) 1x Sigill (L)-UK
2) Ranavalone (
M)-Finland
3) Ranavalone (
M)-Finland
4) 1x Covcraig (
XL)-UK
5) 1x Falseface (
M)-USA
6) 1x Dan8885 (2XL)
7) 1x Punkninja (M)-USA
8) 1x Engelskind (L)-Austria
9) 1x Bobino (XL)-Italy
10) 1x Spass (2XL)-Norway
11) 1x Asopp (XL)-Finland
12) 1x Hubmuswell (M)-UK
13) 1x Zoneism (XL)-UK
14) 1x rj531 (S)-CAN
15) 1x Bengaloo (XL)-Sweden
16) 1x Jcoe0723 (2XL)-USA
17) 1x Jeffster15 (L)-USA
18) 1x Evilmonkey91 (L)-USA
19) 1x Tridon (XL)-Canada
20) 1x Bubba Fatt (L)-USA

Attachments

• tene-plat.jpg
    tene-plat.jpg
    455.1 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
1 Small to Canada. Thanks @digitalbabe ..I remember asking you about a Halloween ninja shirt and voila!

Cheers @AlexG for the fantastic design as always!

#ninjasupport #HDNhorror
#bestcommunityever

Status
Not open for further replies.