Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
HDN (and myself) will be hosting a group buy for Old Boy

Items will be shipped from the UK to HDN directly and then resent to USA members.

PRICE: £11.99 + applicable GB fees + UPS import fees + shipping.

Release date of December 3rd 2012.

INVOICES FOR THE ITEM COST (only) will be SENT BEGINNING ON THURSDAY, NOV. 15

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things ALWAYS arrive in great shape from play.com.

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

Payment for members will be due by mid November, 2012.

THERE IS NO JUMPING BETWEEN GROUP BUYS. surfury will NOT host his own GB. Please respect the quantity limit and do not request items from both active GBs

Reserve list:

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

41) vinnyt x2

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI - invoices will go out for this group buy on Thursday November 15th, 2012. (Next Thursday).

A prompt payment is expected.

The invoice will include payment for the steelbook(s) ONLY. Shipping costs, etc will be determined after they arrive.

If there are any questions, please PM.

Payment sent. Forum name in the payment notes. Thanks!!! It seems to have processed 2 seperate payments for this for some reason.

"Thank You Andy!"

Payment sent via instructions for 2 "Oldboy" Blu-ray Steelbooks. Forum name left.

Andy will there be a provision in the next payment request for this group buy to add a tip or what would be the best way to send you a tip?

Thank You Andy for all your help and trouble in this group buy and past GB's!

It is greatly appreciated!!!!! :oohyeah:

Payment made for 1x Oldboy and 1x BR. I forgot to include my handle in the payment, I apologize!

Payment sent for 1x Oldboy and 1x BR. Forum name included in the payment NOTES section. Thank you very much Andy! Really appreciate the GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.