Cloverfield (Limited Edition Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

51vGMwVgHtL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

HIGH LEVEL OF WANT is very relative since there will be a lot of releases (of new movies) priority and/or favorites comes first (for me), hope this batch will have good stock thinking on january '11

and yes very good avatar

I think I am one of few, who did not like this movie whatsoever. I'm skipping this one, but I bet with the green colors it may turn out to be an awesome looking steel.

As for stock levels MX, I'm curious and now keeping an eye on how .de lists them. They have put limited in the title of all these. Much like Zombieland was limited and hasnt been restocked.

I think I am one of few, who did not like this movie whatsoever. I'm skipping this one, but I bet with the green colors it may turn out to be an awesome looking steel.

As for stock levels MX, I'm curious and now keeping an eye on how .de lists them. They have put limited in the title of all these. Much like Zombieland was limited and hasnt been restocked.

i think this movie was one of those, love it or hate it.

and the hate it people are completely wrong :D

I have the DVD steel for this and it is awesome. I liked the movie, my wife hated it. Said it made her feel sea sick. I know, I can't figure that out either.:rolleyes:

i think this movie was one of those, love it or hate it.

and the hate it people are completely wrong :D

I like how it was shot and stuff, but for some reason I just couldnt get into it ... like believe it. Where as with District 9 I could.

I have the DVD steel for this and it is awesome. I liked the movie, my wife hated it. Said it made her feel sea sick. I know, I can't figure that out either.:rolleyes:

i have the hmv exclusive embossed dvd steel,very nice.all these amazon german steels just released just seem a rush job to cash in,imo.

To me, the movie has great replay value. I've watched it several times and like it each time I watch it. It sounds really great too. Can't wait to get it :D:cool:

hey guys, a whole crapload of the paramount steelies just dropped to 7,98 euro before VAT removal on amazon.de

get 'em while they're hot (watchmen didn't drop)

EDIT: and now they're sold out.

Last edited:
I have 4 of the newer paramount steel releases and this one by far is my favorite. It's by far the most metallic and lustrous looking of the few I have.