Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 21, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: Black area around guitar is debossed.

11668903-1314548891799572.jpg

Last edited:
pre-ordered :) (with an eye kept on final release date/cancellation opportunity and blufans, of course! ;)).

each to their own, but i've personally never been bothered by releases with no title. if they've done something nice design-wise and in keeping with the film, for a special release - a steelbook - then why not? if i wanted the standards, i'd just buy the amaray.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
Any Zavvi discount codes going about? Also I read an article saying a 4K version is coming a few days later, be it true or not I don’t know but it could still happen in the same way GOTG2 released a little later in 4K.

Any Zavvi discount codes going about? Also I read an article saying a 4K version is coming a few days later, be it true or not I don’t know but it could still happen in the same way GOTG2 released a little later in 4K.
You mean a 4K release in general or a 4K steelbook from Zavvi?

You mean a 4K release in general or a 4K steelbook from Zavvi?

4K release in general, I am trying to find where I read it but I know I did. I don’t know about a 4K steelbook release but as with GOTG2 that came later in a 4K steelbook it was the same steelbook as the blu-ray version so could always do a switcheroo and sell the extra disc if need be.

4K release in general, I am trying to find where I read it but I know I did. I don’t know about a 4K steelbook release but as with GOTG2 that came later in a 4K steelbook it was the same steelbook as the blu-ray version so could always do a switcheroo and sell the extra disc if need be.

Disney•Pixar’s “Coco”—the story of a 12-year-old aspiring musician’s extraordinary journey to the magical land of his ancestors—won a 2018 Golden Globe Award® for Best Animated Motion Picture, topped the domestic box office Thanksgiving holiday weekend, became the highest grossing film of all time in Mexico, broke records in China and earned widespread praise, receiving 96 percent from critics and 97 percent from audiences on Rotten Tomatoes. Now this vibrant tale filled with love and laughter arrives home Digitally in HD and 4K Ultra HD™ and on Movies Anywhere on Feb. 13, and on 4K Ultra HD,™ Blu-ray,™ DVD and On-Demand on Feb. 27.

Disc Specifications
Product SKUs
:
Digital = 4K UHD with HDR (HDR-10 or Dolby Vision), HD, SD
Physical = 4K UHD Combo Pack (4K UHD+Blu-ray+Digital HD/SD), Multi-screen Edition (Blu-ray+DVD+Digital HD/SD) and DVD
Feature Run Time: Approximately 109 minutes
Rating: PG in U.S., G in CE, and G in CF
Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1
Resolution: 4K UHD = 3840 x 2160, HD = 1920 x 1080, SD = 720 x 480
Audio:
4K UHD Blu-ray = English Dolby Atmos, English, Spanish and French 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus, English 5.1 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Descriptive Audio;
4K UHD Digital = English Dolby Atmos (platform dependent), English 5.1, English 2.0;
Blu-ray = English 7.1 DTS-HDMA, English 5.1 DTS-HDHR, English 2.0 Dolby Digital, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital Language Tracks, English 2.0 Descriptive Audio;
DVD = English, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital Language Tracks, English 2.0 Dolby Digital, English 2.0 Descriptive Audio
Subtitles: Blu-ray = English SDH, Spanish and French Subtitles
Closed Captions: Digital = English; DVD = English

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Smelly_Pickle
Would not surprise me for that "confirm" to not pan out there bud. just saying.

for this thread, fyi .... title on spine, debossed front.