May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: February 27, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99

coco.jpg

Pixar-Coco-4K-Blu-ray-Image.png

Last edited:
Maybe more DESPERADO than Disney (lol) . . . and more DESPERADO than SICARIO and the others . . .
. . . but I'd like to see this image on the back:-
upload_2017-11-23_13-39-59.png
upload_2017-11-23_13-46-5.png
upload_2017-11-23_13-41-50.png

First time I'm seeing this and I actually really like the current mock-up artwork, although I would prefer something more vibrant for the steelbook.

Here's my concept...

View attachment 352588

Looking at it now, Kimchi should use your back artwork as a lenti. It would be an amazing companion piece to their best ever lenti - Tangled.
Tangled_Lenticular.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and dfoles
I just saw the film and would love to pick up at least a steelbook for it - I may end up going for a Blufans (for the first time!) or another Asian retailer, because my collection could really use some more colour :D I do like the BB art but I'd prefer something like @Noodle's mock-up.

Reactions: Noodles
First time I'm seeing this and I actually really like the current mock-up artwork, although I would prefer something more vibrant for the steelbook.

Here's my concept...

View attachment 352588
@Noodles Sometimes I HATE looking at your concepts! :banghead: :D They're amazing! And for this film, I'd love to own a premium edition with this artwork! :drool: Keep up the incredible work Amigo! :cool: :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and dfoles