Coco (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #46) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
GB Price: One Click $175.99/Double Lenti $67.99/Single Lenti $62.99/Full Slip $60.00/Quarter slip $56.99
Group buy: To be hosted by Cooey HERE - GB will be live 2nd June!! Will be live at a random time between 4PM - 6PM UK time
Notes:
Will not include a 3D disc

Double Lenti | Single Lenti | Full Slip | Box set (includes Double and Single Lentis + Full Slip) | Quarter Slip (not included in the box set)

Blufan_COCO-00.jpgBlufan_COCO-01.jpgBlufan_COCO-02.jpgBlufan_COCO-03.jpgBlufan_COCO-04.jpg
105533is00xte5tee64zz3.jpg
104515j9zyhdyu7kyyy37q.jpg104514ub00b39llal20n22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven’t been told but I would hope so
Ok thanks buddy :thanks:
Are you thinking you're going to be needing it?:ohno::ohno::ohno:
Well.... Did you see cooey's Thor 3 One Click??? EEK!:pain::offtopic: Nothings changed. This is Blufans and is coming from the notorious package bashing part of China remember :blackeye::rolleyes: I just hope the previous packing for Thor 3 is now standard procedure for them. And even with that nothing is guaranteed :cautious:

Reactions: Stuc
Yeah I did. That was pretty sad, specially because there were no replacements and he's the host.

I've heard UK buyers are getting triple layer foam and the editions sit on a gyroscope. For the rest of the world a standard BF box is fine.

@Flloydo

Had mine waiting for me when I got home. You're right, I'm actually quite disappointed in this. The lenti's have depth but the pictures overall aren't great quality at all. I was expecting them to be much more clearer. Sucks big time.

Glad I’m not alone then with you and some others stating this.
It is a shame. The back lenti is a bit better but it’s still not up to their usual standard.

But the Steel is lovely even though it has a large section of metallic effect. Love the book too, I’m glad they are adding more concept art into these and the marvel books. I do love a good picture book but apart from their Pixar releases the images are always slightly darker. And I love the marvel concept art so I hope they stick to it.

I also love the image used on the back of the numbering card. I know it’s only a bit of card but the image is rich plus I think it’s the best poster for it (with the puddle)

Glad I’m not alone then with you and some others stating this.
It is a shame. The back lenti is a bit better but it’s still not up to their usual standard.

But the Steel is lovely even though it has a large section of metallic effect. Love the book too, I’m glad they are adding more concept art into these and the marvel books. I do love a good picture book but apart from their Pixar releases the images are always slightly darker. And I love the marvel concept art so I hope they stick to it.

I also love the image used on the back of the numbering card. I know it’s only a bit of card but the image is rich plus I think it’s the best poster for it (with the puddle)

Does your booklet align with the steelbook? Mine doesn't at all haha

@Flloydo

Had mine waiting for me when I got home. You're right, I'm actually quite disappointed in this. The lenti's have depth but the pictures
overall aren't great quality at all. I was expecting them to be much more clearer. Sucks big time.

How did you impression from Lenti in the back
In terms of sharpness and depth?
Thanks

Reactions: ChrisPatt
2/2:

View attachment 386220

All in all it's hard too find anything negative about this release. The steelbook is a contender for "Steelbook of the Year" for sure! What a piece of art! The colors are just beautiful, and there're so many details, it's just stunning. Probably my favorite area is around the embossed title. It's "just" one color, but man, it does look fantastic. Plus: not a single defect on this steel. It's as mint as it can be. :p

Really happy with this release, thanks Blufans!

Great photos yet again dude many thanks! But the state your package arrived in is absolutely shocking!!

Reactions: CleverLoginName
Dl just arrived and box had a big dent in the corner and when opened the plastic casing was dent but my steel was okay.

Looks lovely thanks again for the group buy!

043A5395-9D81-4F9C-8DF7-5B24EF85D5F5.jpegCCF57C4A-123F-4AC9-926B-191F6F8D6485.jpeg4D723CB1-A719-4E73-A25E-FC0C0190E1C9.jpeg