Coco (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #46) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
GB Price: One Click $175.99/Double Lenti $67.99/Single Lenti $62.99/Full Slip $60.00/Quarter slip $56.99
Group buy: To be hosted by Cooey HERE - GB will be live 2nd June!! Will be live at a random time between 4PM - 6PM UK time
Notes:
Will not include a 3D disc

Double Lenti | Single Lenti | Full Slip | Box set (includes Double and Single Lentis + Full Slip) | Quarter Slip (not included in the box set)

Blufan_COCO-00.jpgBlufan_COCO-01.jpgBlufan_COCO-02.jpgBlufan_COCO-03.jpgBlufan_COCO-04.jpg
105533is00xte5tee64zz3.jpg
104515j9zyhdyu7kyyy37q.jpg104514ub00b39llal20n22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving that DL. I’m on the fence with this release at the moment. I always said to myself that i wouldnt buy any animation movies in steel.

Decisions, decisions.

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Looking good as expected! Tough choice amongst the different editions. I like the simplicity of the full slip but the SL and DL look gorgeous. DL will most likely be my choice.

Is this coming before Black Panther then? I guess I figured BP would be first since we had the whole sign up thing earlier this month for BP.

Beautiful. As expected though, with this much colourful artwork to choose from. DL would be my choice. Tough decision whether to go for it or not. Have the Zavvi steel, and this is missing the 3D meaning I’d have to keep both.. Darn. Might await price and then see.

This is going to be a blind buy for me so hoping those of you that have watched the movie can shed some light on the "le 29 novembre au cinema" text on the fullslip art cards. Is that really part of the movie? Only answer if it's not a spoiler though.