Collection Manager who's using it?

I also use My Movies Pro on my iPhone to manage. This has the ability to export a CSV of movies in my collection. It includes the Title and Sku. It would be awesome if this could be imported to the Collection Manager.

you can request cover scans for all releases. We just need people to submit scans, not photos

Uh, I tried that. Unfortunately, I have no way to initiate scans. And was told that it would be 'double duty' to enter the title without having a scan.

Honestly, there should be a way to have the title entered into the database and once someone has a scan to submit, THEN add it to the title.

I keep a 'word' document for all my DVDs and blu rays. It's easy enough to differentiate between DVDs from different regions, blu rays (all the same region or region free) and steelbooks have the flag of the country they come from by the title.

I never looked but does the collection manager include DVD steelbooks? I have some.

Uh, I tried that. Unfortunately, I have no way to initiate scans. And was told that it would be 'double duty' to enter the title without having a scan.

Honestly, there should be a way to have the title entered into the database and once someone has a scan to submit, THEN add it to the title.

be nice if you could also take from a thread in blu-ray steel section and have a button add to collection manager from there in the thread(this could help people use it easier, also have a button add a scan as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone).

i found some titles where taking also taking weeks and weeks after release to get put in. also my scanner is in a wardrobe and has to be dragged out of there hooked up everytime but thats another issue for me.

but some updates to make it work easier for this new board, really need to be considered now if it is to carry on with people using it like people do with andriod phones now as one example.

basil :thumbs:

I've kinda forgotten about collection manager to be honest as our total no longer appears on our profile.

I don't know if it's possible, but it could be update via a phone rather than a PC that would make it a lot more accessible.

I use it and i update my collection from time to time - but there are quite a few ones missing (especially german releases). :)

I use it, but it get a bit annoying sometimes when some of the steelbooks I have, is not listed.
Maybe there should be an option for users to add or even request for releases.
Another annoying thing is chrome incompatibility with Silverlight.

Reactions: dfoles
Like others have said use an Android tablet / phone most of the time :oohyeah:. So portable and easy :thumbs: :D .

When or more likely IF I put the laptop on I use Chrome on it :sorry: .

Besides IF I could see what others had in thire collections :notworthy: :notworthy: :hilarious: , then I WOULD BE BANKCRUPT :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

Nope, I use My Movies Pro, useful for all my Blu's and I can use it on all my devices.
Plus I have a master spreadsheet which I use to keep track of anything BD related, especially the pre-orders.

I use it but don't have access to a scanner to help keep the library up to date. Would be great if the number of steelbooks were on our profile like before we moved to the new version of HDN

I do have a scanner, but as I don't open my steels (that's another conversation) then I've not scanned them to submit them. Having the total below our avatar would be great.

I used to use it. But all of a sudden it doesn't like my computer and it crashes. Also not compatible with iPad which is a shame. Be handy to see it integrated with TapaTalk

I've recently starting using it & although it's good so far as a way to show what I've got & keep track of them, I don't have access to a scanner. More ways to update the steelbooks database would useful

Used to use it but as my collection went FUBAR I need to get it wiped and start again ;)

Also don't add as many scans as I used to as I don't buy everything anymore :hilarious:

I dont see the point in managing my steelbooks and my other "normal" blurays in two different collection managers. So I just manage my collection at another popular forum site, because I can view all my blurays in one manager.

I used it initially and loved when your total number of steels owned were highlighted under your avatar but recently I've stopped using it as too many titles seem to be missing. Also, whenever a new release showed up in the mail and I would go to add it there was no sign of it on the database for ages. As someone else mentioned on page 1 I tend to use the other site to keep track as that seems to be updated more frequently.

If this was maintained and up to date and showed up under our avatar again I would start using it again.

Reactions: D4vem88