Collection Manager who's using it?

I keep a 'word' document for all my DVDs and blu rays. It's easy enough to differentiate between DVDs from different regions, blu rays (all the same region or region free) and steelbooks have the flag of the country they come from by the title.

I never looked but does the collection manager include DVD steelbooks? I have some.

DVD's are not included

As many have said, it's pretty clunky, although the lessened integration with the site since the redesign is a bigger factor in why I use it less. I like the idea of it, and would use it again if compelled, but the point of it has been minimized; out of sight, out of mind.

Reactions: D4vem88
I do have a scanner, but as I don't open my steels (that's another conversation) then I've not scanned them to submit them. Having the total below our avatar would be great.

We do have many scanned images of unopened steels, as some members refuse to open their blufans, Nova etc.

Reactions: mnementh
I'm in the camp of using dvdprofiler as I like to collect movies of which steelbooks are a part of. It's nice to have all encompassing program tracking all types of media.