Collection Manager who's using it?

I have so many new steelbooks since I last used the collection manager it would take me weeks to update my collection list

I'm updating it sometimes, but it's a bit annoying because doesn't work on Chrome so I'll have to use Explorer whenever I want to use it... But it's a handy feature anyway.

tried using it once but was kinda clunky and when you have almost 3000 total movies you want to add its tough. I use dvdprofiler and the other site to keep track of everything

I've thought about trying it, but with 600+ Steelbooks in my collection, I fear it will take a while to do. But I am getting to a point where I see something and I'm not sure if I have it in my collection or not. So I think I need to start some sort of record. I might look into this.

I was trying to keep my collection in it and updated until I ran into a lot of my steels that weren't even listed in the manager.

I've thought about trying it, but with 600+ Steelbooks in my collection, I fear it will take a while to do. But I am getting to a point where I see something and I'm not sure if I have it in my collection or not. So I think I need to start some sort of record. I might look into this.

It goes a lot quicker than you would think.

Reactions: Lester
I like it but I do find it a bit clunky to use

This.

I am not sure I understand this, what does scans mean as opposed to photos? Is it a particular file format that isn't a jpg, png, etc.?

Scans are what I do (check out my collection in my signature). Scans are literally laid flat on a scanner and scanned, versus taking a picture of it.

• Informative
Reactions: Thwip
It didn't work with the new version of the site for me.I'm using the one from somewhere else now.

I use this all the time and also help with the scans so new titles can be added. It is amazing that there are people that complain and state they do not use it because there are certain titles that are not listed, but those people never scan any and submit them so the library can be expanded even more.

Yes, it would be nice to brag about how many steelbooks and digibooks we have by having them listed with our avatar, but you can click on the persons profile and see it just as easy.