Commando (Director's Cut) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #10) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 14, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - May 18, 2015 (Unnumbered) - May 25, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 539 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (Unnumbered) + 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - Unnumbered - FAC
Group buy: carllenc FAC - Unnumbered - 1/4 slip

FAC full slip:
1500.jpg

Unnumbered full slip:
1000.jpg

1/4 slip:
500.jpg

Attachments

• commando.JPG
    commando.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 19,008
Last edited:
Mine has been delivered but unfortunately I won't be home before sunday.
So I will have to wait a few days before I can see this beauty.

After what has seemed a very long wait, this arrived today along with Whiplash and Terminator. Yeah, the Steelbook isn't the best, the original Zavvi one was much better but the overall package is superb! Thank you so much Karel @carllenc

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Got my Commando and Terminator sets today - absolutely amazing and will go great with my Zavvi and Play.com steels.

These most definitely won't be my last Film Arena sets that's for sure :thumbs:

Thanks @carllenc

Those of you receiving packages from Karel - are you in the US or UK? I have 3 steels coming my way, which were shipped on Monday. Just wondering what the average wait time is. I don't even remember which ship method I used lol.

Those of you receiving packages from Karel - are you in the US or UK? I have 3 steels coming my way, which were shipped on Monday. Just wondering what the average wait time is. I don't even remember which ship method I used lol.

Mine was to the UK and only took a few days to turn up it was sent last week and I got it the other day so less then a full working week to arrive

Reactions: BluMan Chu