Commando (Director's Cut) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #10) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 14, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - May 18, 2015 (Unnumbered) - May 25, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 539 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (Unnumbered) + 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - Unnumbered - FAC
Group buy: carllenc FAC - Unnumbered - 1/4 slip

FAC full slip:
1500.jpg

Unnumbered full slip:
1000.jpg

1/4 slip:
500.jpg

Attachments

• commando.JPG
    commando.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 19,008
Last edited:
38 hours - no sleep - different kind of transport (train/plane.bus) in order to make it low cost as possible...

Commando Mission completed - Autographed yesterday by Arnold Schwarzenegger in Barcelona.
I think i was the only one that got the autograph. I saw later on some
people but they were VIPs of the whole expo.
I took Commando from FA from 3 reasons:
- slip is not so glossy, so autograph will not fade so much after time.
- i like commando as it was my first VHS that i got for my first lunch money
- i will meet Director - Mark Lester in november, so he will sign somewhere else on this FAC edition - Double Signed;)))

ScreenHunter_01 Sep. 26 21.37.jpg
ScreenHunter_02 Sep. 26 21.37.jpg

@Actarus @rodtp @PunkNinja @Manqu Qhapaq @paulboland @spass

38 hours - no sleep - different kind of transport (train/plane.bus) in order to make it low cost as possible...

Commando Mission completed - Autographed yesterday by Arnold Schwarzenegger in Barcelona.
- i will meet Director - Mark Lester in november, so he will sign somewhere else on this FAC edition - Double Signed;)))

View attachment 267283 View attachment 267284

Nice one!!! :thumbs:

Nice one buddy! You look good for going without sleep for 38 hours!

Nice one buddy! You look good for going without sleep for 38 hours!

This was 22nd hour :LOL::LOL::LOL: 38 was in total;)))
You know, when i saw Arnold and then together we looked each other in the eyes...i knew that now he knows that i exist...it woke me up in the second.

And before meeting him i got this one:
ScreenHunter_03 Sep. 26 22.09.jpg
Burn - energy drink with coffee flavor...in poland we have normal one. So i tasted it and it helped me to get focused.

Last edited:
This was 22nd hour :LOL::LOL::LOL: 38 was in total;)))
You know, when i saw Arnold and then together we looked each other in the eyes...i knew that now he knows that i exist...it woke me up in the second.

And before meeting him i got this one:
View attachment 267286
Burn - energy drink with coffie flavor...in poland we have normal one. So i tasted it and it helped me to get focused.

:emb: I knew it all along, someone who goes that long without sleep wouldn't look as good as you. I look like an extra on The Walking Dead when I get tired. :LOL:

I think I'd freeze and be unable to talk if I met my heroes.

:emb: I knew it all along, someone who goes that long without sleep wouldn't look as good as you. I look like an extra on The Walking Dead when I get tired. :LOL:

I think I'd freeze and be unable to talk if I met met my heroes.

Hahaha! I was also freezed. I didnt know what to say...and the only i sad was: Hey Arnold, (long pause) can youuuuuuu signnnnnnn thisssssssss?

Brilliant fantastic photo :thumbs:

I'd love to meet Arnold, maybe one day. It's one of the best things in life to meet the actors and have a little chat with them. My best memories has to be Lance Henriksen and Julian Glover, because we had so much fun together outside the signing area. Lance is such a wonderful warm funny guy and Julian, well he had a little crush with my sister at backstage, some kissing happened there lol :rolleyes:. Lots of great memories and I cannot wait to meet many more.

AWESOME :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Hamill82

WOW buddy Congratulations :cool::drool::thumbs: certainly a great moment for you. I couldn´t imagine nothing better as a fan ;):notworthy: