[COMPLETED] GB (Masterblaster) Django IT Numbered Limited Steelbook - dvd-store IT

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Hi gals and guys, im back and offering my full services to HDN again !

I want to thank everyone who supported me in my time of absence.

I would like to show my appreciation and so i will reward one member from any of my Groupbuys in the next 2 months a free Steelbook

"Farewell my Concubine" - it is the blufans edition with booklet.

All that is required is that you participate actively in any of my Groupbuys in March or April (Join Date). The more Groupbuys you join the more of a chance you will have of winning this beuaty. For each entry you will recieve a number starting with 1 and ending with the last person (could be 50,100,150, or even 196 :) ) . The second week of May the number will be drawn using random.org , the winner will then be announced.

So please let us have some fun and join my Groupbuys !!

There is one condition to this giveaway - you must have paid for all your GB requests , if you fail even one , you will be disqualified

This giveaway can be revised only if it is beneficiate for the members or if there are any mistakes which show up while working this giveaway.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now to this Groupbuy-

As you already know this release will be numbered and limited to 1000 pieces.
This Groupbuy needs to be done ASAP as i dont know how long the merchandise will be there availiable. I will be contacting the store manager ASAP to clarify everything.

The Retail price is 21,90 Euros.

My Groupbuy price including time and effort as well as the shipping cost from them to me including the package material

25 Euros
- there are no taxes to be paid. The taxes are already included in the retailers price of 21,90 Euros

Anyone who has joined one of my Groupbuys knows that in 99% of the GBs i cover the HDN fees as well as the opening GB fee ($10) - this will be the fact on this Groupbuy as well.

Shipping starts at 6,50 Euros for 1-2 steelbooks (500 grams), 3-4 Steelbooks (501-1000 grams) cost 11,50 Euros and 5-8 (1001-2000 grams) cost roughly about 20-21 Euros including some insurance. There are some differences for the EU countries , please ask if needed.

DjangoSteelbook.jpg

Release date is the 15. May 2013 . Payment is due at the beginning of May.

My Groupbuy rules apply here. If you have not participated in my Groupbuys in the past , i require you to read and thank my Groupbuy rules found here If you do not purchase insurance and your steelbooks gets lost i will not be held responsible. Purchasing insurance will be left at your sole discretion. If insurance is needed the premium is 1,50 Euro for every 100 Euro insured. Please contact me about this if you require insurance.

Also remember there is no jumping ship in-between group buys. Please show respect to all group buy hosts and the rules of HDN. Stick to your commitments.

Take care
John

1. Wyatt03 - 1x
2. Burgg- 1 x
3. Bigman 1x
4. Justintime2k -1x
5. VRob98 - 1x
6. matton - 2x
7. demon666 - 1x
8. Stevemartin -1x
9. walruswarrior - 1x
10. berns - 1x
11. Lutzo - 1x
12. Moodbynature - 1x
13. Eendje -1x
14. lampshire2005 - 1x
15. snowblood -1x
16. shadk27 -1x
17. Sirjump - 1x
18. Blazenumb1 - 1x
19. sgmarine -1x
20. Choi Chungkwon - 1x
21. pmacs - 1x NO PAYMENT
22. Nlandeh -1x
23. nickforall1987 - 2x
24. Chandler_90 - 1x
25. Alienkidmj12 - 1x
26. snoopcat1987 - 2x
27. rodrudd - 1x
28. ausnew - 2x
29. nikoskon - 1x
30. The Rainmaker -1x
31. Big Daddy - 1x
32. me- 2x
33. DK06CTR -1x
34. wjasoncul - 1x
35. irvine3008 -2x
36. Higgser - 1x
37. stevew1978 - 1x
38. El-Dukeo - 1x
39. Scottyrnumber - 1x
40. Chilean - 1x
41. metal_hunter- 1x
42. xxquartzxx - 1x

ddthzuyg.jpg

9vk8u3c3.jpg

Total - 47-1 (Trade) - $46.00 paid on 25.05.2013

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a second order in , since I missed some german people on another forum so yeah I can handle your 2 too.

Take care
john

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

Ive sent you a PM

Take care
John

If another one is still available, I would be in for one to Germany :D too.

Best wishes,

Michael

Reactions: Masterblaster
This is the most beautiful steelbook for Django Unchained till date with all its embossing/debossing. No other Django steelbook even comes close. But is it G1 size? Looks like one.

no my friend it is G2 and yes it is the best "steelbook" out there todate. Like I stated already the only "bad" part Is that it is only a 1-Disc.

Take care
John

Reactions: The Rainmaker
no my friend it is G2 and yes it is the best "steelbook" out there todate. Like I stated already the only "bad" part Is that it is only a 1-Disc.

Take care
John

Wow...doesn't get any better :thumbs:. I can live with only 1 disc because that's gonna be inside the steelbook and I'm never gonna open it, so doesn't really matter to me. Like they say, out of sight, out of mind, lol :D

Cheers mate!

So ive updated the shipping info again for today.

Except for a couple and the new ones , everything is either shipped or on HOLD.

Please double check your status , if any questions please don't hesitate to ask me by PM.

Take care
John

Unfortunately I am not on the list.

Best wishes,

Michael