Conan The Barbarian (2011) (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: December 17, 2011
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €15.52

Conan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite tempted by this one -hopefully it will be the smaller (G1?) size .

FYI
Just seen that it has audio in English & French, and subtitles in French.

LOL....I think people have to pay me to put this next to my Iron Man futureshop :hilarious: Mr. Stark would be very very piss if I have this movie next to him LOL..

+1

Horrible, horrible, horrible movie!

If Arnold was dead, he'd be rolling up in his grave for sure :(

Watched this the other night. Not a terrible movie unless you compare it to the 1982 (Arnold) version. The 1982 story line was much better. As far as the STEELBOOK goes....I would have to get a great deal to consider buying it. Maybe the Ninja's will have a give-away for this one.

sent amazon fr an e-mail regarding this steelbook and they said it could be sent as a steelbook or as a plastic box, you have no choice as its left to the dispach department to choose which one you end up buying.

Reactions: ash333
sent amazon fr an e-mail regarding this steelbook and they said it could be sent as a steelbook or as a plastic box, you have no choice as its left to the dispach department to choose which one you end up buying.

Oh no not another one :( And I thought Amazon.fr was starting to pull away as the steelbook e-tailer of the year with X-Men and ROTPOTA.

see! if i don't see the words refering it is a steelbook, even if the picture is; i don't order...later on you ended paying for return because they say is not their fault...be careful!