Conan The Barbarian (2011) (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: December 17, 2011
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €15.52

Conan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm a big arnie fan & love the original the recent bd release is superb, i went to see the remake with an open mind & actually found that it's not as bad as i'd heard & quite enjoyable a great friday night beer & pizza movie ;) :movie:

Reactions: thedonguillermo79
it certainly looks like a steel ash but i think i'll wait a short while in case we get confirmation as sometime amazon fr send out an amray instead of a steel :ohno:

Reactions: ash333
it certainly looks like a steel ash but i think i'll wait a short while in case we get confirmation as sometime amazon fr send out an amray instead of a steel :ohno:

Yikes, didn't think to look at the title which usually always have metal mentioned in it. Thanks for the heads-up. I will cancel this order for now.

Ugh, it's region B too....may be a pass for me. Hard to justify buying a movie which I cannot watch.

+1 pass for me....another terrible movie....I'm so glad the US is not getting this...

gosh...gotta be one of the worst movie in 2011....cgi blood splashing everywhere galore....decapitated head galore...oh gosh...

just my opinion. however, if you like those kind of stuff in your life, then this movie is for you :)

as for the artwork of this steelbook...not a bad looking front cover...not ugly...not great...but average :)

Ugh, it's region B too....may be a pass for me. Hard to justify buying a movie which I cannot watch.

Last edited:
gosh...gotta be one of the worst movie in 2011....cgi blood splashing everywhere galore....decapitated head galore...oh gosh...

just my opinion. however, if you like those kind of stuff in your life, then this movie is for you

Sounds good to me! :D