Conan The Barbarian (2011) (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: December 17, 2011
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €15.52

Conan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:drool:I've just ordered this after looking at the pics on bd forum this looks absolutely awesome!!!EEK!:drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
are you serious? j/k we tend to agree on similar taste...but that back artwork is amazing...the stance, skull, color contrast.... = :scat:

the back should be the front....

I'll give you a week and you'll change your mind :)

However, the movie sucks LOL....gonna pass.

I'm not feeling it.

Last edited:
Reactions: cassopeia
are you serious? j/k we tend to agree on similar taste...but that back artwork is amazing...the stance, skull, color contrast.... = :scat:

the back should be the front....

I'll give you a week and you'll change your mind :)

However, the movie sucks LOL....gonna pass.

The back looks good, but I think the front looks gawd aweful.

i'm not a fan of the front either as stated the back should be the front. overall, it's a decent release....but the back artwork is just epic.

*debosssed title
*inside artwork
*clean back

overall, those attributes equal winner :) however, the movie content make it a loser LOL hahaha. I'll buy it if I see it for $10 shipped...and then I'll take it apart and make the back as the front hehehe.

The back looks good, but I think the front looks gawd aweful.

Hard to decide on this steel as I could not finish this movie. It is a winner steelbook-wise for sure but the movie is far from it.

Got one coming thanks to my friend mams. It looks really nice! French steelbooks are HOT!!!

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

I agree! For the same price or cheaper than the UK ones, with inside art and no stupid rating stickers! I'm definitely banning the UK releases from now on, unless they are exclusives of course hehe :)

Is this going to be the only release of this, does anyone know of any other country planning a release?