[CONCLUDED][RANDOM DRAW] Win a chance to buy an Iron Man steelbook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey membership!

Did you miss out on the play.com Iron Man or Iron Man 2 steelbooks?

If you did NOT get a steelbook already, and would like one, just post a reply to this thread.

We may have up to 5 spots currently available for each! (There might be more later, unsure at this point). Our current count, if everything arrives fine from play, should support this.

This offer is to purchase these at cost from the group buy that I'm currently hosting.

Please note that this is on the honor system - I would like it if only collectors that didn't get a copy of either request theirs now. NOTE: YOU CANNOT BE PART OF AN EXISTING GROUP BUY ALREADY.

Members will be chosen at random if the number exceeds the available quantity and there is only 1 quantity of each allowed per member.

GOOD LUCK! :cool:

attachment.php

Iron Man
1) jjl (Canada)
2) spartan83 (Germany)
3) growly (UK)
4) mando (USA)
5) benf (USA)

Iron Man 2
1) sh3il (Egypt)
2) HD 335 (USA)
3) Soundwave GI (USA)
4) mando (USA)
5) popculturefanatic (USA)

Last edited:
IM2 isn't gonna show up any time soon :( Ordered but it was lost on the way to the sorting office. It was at my front door, now it's lost in space EEK! Put me down for Iron Man 2 PLEASE

I would love to purchase an iron man 1 copy, i snoozed and loosed by waiting to pre order and when i decided to do so it was too late. :D

Been going crazy trying to get IM1 for a decent price on ebay, you have no idea how happy i was when i saw this thread. Im fairly new to collecting steelbooks but i would really want a chance to buy the IM1 at cost.

I was lucky enough to snag a copy of IM2 when it went up on play.com again for like an hour or so a few days ago. Thanks again for giving us that missed out a chance to buy it at cost.

Would love the chance to buy a copy of Iron Man 1. Damn near punched myself square in the face for not pre-ordering when I had the chance!

I would really like to these if possible. I live in the US and I cant get them sent to me from play.com, and I am new to the GB thing on here. Thanks for the chance at these :)

Status
Not open for further replies.