[CONCLUDED][RANDOM DRAW] Win a chance to buy an Iron Man steelbook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey membership!

Did you miss out on the play.com Iron Man or Iron Man 2 steelbooks?

If you did NOT get a steelbook already, and would like one, just post a reply to this thread.

We may have up to 5 spots currently available for each! (There might be more later, unsure at this point). Our current count, if everything arrives fine from play, should support this.

This offer is to purchase these at cost from the group buy that I'm currently hosting.

Please note that this is on the honor system - I would like it if only collectors that didn't get a copy of either request theirs now. NOTE: YOU CANNOT BE PART OF AN EXISTING GROUP BUY ALREADY.

Members will be chosen at random if the number exceeds the available quantity and there is only 1 quantity of each allowed per member.

GOOD LUCK! :cool:

attachment.php

Iron Man
1) jjl (Canada)
2) spartan83 (Germany)
3) growly (UK)
4) mando (USA)
5) benf (USA)

Iron Man 2
1) sh3il (Egypt)
2) HD 335 (USA)
3) Soundwave GI (USA)
4) mando (USA)
5) popculturefanatic (USA)

Last edited:
I was too late with ordering of Iron Man :(.
I'd like a chance to buy Iron Man (i´ve Iron Man 2 already)

Thanks for the opportunity!

I do not own a steelbook version of either of these movies, but would like to! Thanks for giving us this opportunity!

Interesting all the new members with under 30 posts that have participated have not disclosed their location.

The ability to put up your interest / name for this random draw will end on August 20th, 2012. (next Monday).

Being to able to buy these two steelbooks completes Phase one

Good day apsmith21

This is an awesome oppurtunity and i have neither steelbook
and would sincerely appreciate the oppurtunity to purchase these movies at cost price .
Having these steels along with upcoming Avengers steelbook would complete the first phase of my Avengers steelbook mission .
Part two would be what my wife and i are currently working on
Our honeymoon to a comic con where hopefully the man himself Stan Lee will sign my steelbooks.. this is a dream

I thank you for your consideration

Grifter2099

i would like one i am a big fan of all avengers movies i dont own any iron movie on blu ray i preorderd the usa box set but not sure of it maybe i will cancel it looks cheap , plus i just started collection steelbooks a month ago and have already 20 yay wish i will have 21 with the iron man steel

Good luck to all and thanks for running this competition. Would appreciate being in the draw for IM, not IM2. Thanks! =)

Man, thanks to member "apsmith21", I saw this thread, hope I can get one, I already have Iron Man 2, need the first one. HOPE!!!HOPE!!!HOPE!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! PLEASE!!!

I also would like to entered for both draws, love both films.. gutted the 3rd has been delayed :(

This is an awesome awesome opportunity :)

last chance to get your names in!

final list will be tallied tomorrow with random draw to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.