Consumable Guilty Pleasures ...

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Got any?

I have a hard on for McDonalds Vanilla Iced Coffee ... and I like Red Bull alot.

Fast food it's pure garbage but so good. I go almost every Wed after work and every other sunday for breakfast before work.

McDonalds's - Double Quaterpounder with fries and coke
Burger King - BBQ Bacon tendercrisp or Double Whopper with onion rings and a Dr. Pepper
Wendy's - Baconator with fries and a coke. (chilli and a 5 piece for later)

I try to stay away from this stuff but sometime I just can't resist :)

Pink's Hot Dogs! -A Planet Hollywood Dog with Spicy Polish Sausage, bacon & nacho cheese
Yoshinoya - Combo plate with chicken and beef with teriyaki and vegetables :)
McDonalds - 2 sausage Mcmuffins with hasbrowns :)

I like the McD's iced coffe too. I just get regular though. Can't really stand fast food though. Once in a while fine, but if I eat it at least once a week for a couple weeks I get sick. Love Mexican food though. I could eat that stuff every day :D Energy drinks, only Redbull, Redline, and Spike. The rest don't do nothing for me.

I love Monster energy drink, just the green one though. I love me some Mex food too! :) I could eat Menudo every day of the week for weeks :scat: that stuff makes hang overs disappear!! :) you feel like a new you afterwards lol

I love Monster energy drink, just the green one though. I love me some Mex food too! :) I could eat Menudo every day of the week for weeks :scat: that stuff makes hang overs disappear!! :) you feel like a new you afterwards lol

Not me. Monster and all the weaker drinks make me tired LOL I know, I could do the same, but my gf gets tired of it. Sucks that almost every taqueria only makes menudo on the weekend. You ever eat tripe bbq'ed? mmmmm :p

Not me. Monster and all the weaker drinks make me tired LOL I know, I could do the same, but my gf gets tired of it. Sucks that almost every taqueria only makes menudo on the weekend. You ever eat tripe bbq'ed? mmmmm :p

Love it!!! I was in Mex 2 years ago man I was running wild eating all the good stuff that I eat here but taste 10x better there!! lol :D

LOL. I know what you mean. Went to Puerto Vallarta like 3 years ago. The taco stands were the best I've ever had. You just tell them what meat you want and they cook it right then and there and you put all the toppings yourself. I ate there everyday for dinner LOL They still ask my friend when I'm coming back LOL

Yes!! I am with you there brother I was there too and I've never had better tacos in my life! lol

I also love them taco de barbacoa!!! man whenever I go Sam's Club I pick some of pre made is bomb! :)

there is this place that do the nicest milkshakes lol

you can choose any chochlate bar or anything you want and they make a milkshake out of it

Lion Bar milkshake all the way

Also lightly salted kettle crisps

there is this place that do the nicest milkshakes lol

you can choose any chochlate bar or anything you want and they make a milkshake out of it

Lion Bar milkshake all the way

Also lightly salted kettle crisps

"my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...." Oh sorry, LOL

I love puerto rican food too, but unfortunately out here in cali they don't have many places that serve it :(

Nutrageous bars, resee's eggs/pumpkins/trees/etc, McD's double cheeseburgers (they are crack, i have to keep eating them).

I love it all, that's why I'm fat. YUMMAY!!! I especially love BREAKFAST...anywhere. we usually go out for b-fast once a week to the canadian equivalent to your Denny's. We have Smitty's up here and it's awesome altho they do not have the awesome hashbrowns that Denny's does. When we goto the states we also tend to hit the Chrackerbarrell alot and the jack in the box. prolly moreso just because we don't have them up here in CA-NA-DA.

I love it all, that's why I'm fat. YUMMAY!!! I especially love BREAKFAST...anywhere. we usually go out for b-fast once a week to the canadian equivalent to your Denny's. We have Smitty's up here and it's awesome altho they do not have the awesome hashbrowns that Denny's does. When we goto the states we also tend to hit the Chrackerbarrell alot and the jack in the box. prolly moreso just because we don't have them up here in CA-NA-DA.

Cracker Barrell breakfast is insane ... hashbrown casserole and pecan stuffed pancakes are off the hook.

I love Jack In The Box, none up here in Indy tho ... GB, if you ever see a What-A-Burger down south, get in there and get a burger ... best ever for fastfood. (they use 100% real meat too, not that processed crap)

Cracker Barrell breakfast is insane ... hashbrown casserole and pecan stuffed pancakes are off the hook.

I love Jack In The Box, none up here in Indy tho ... GB, if you ever see a What-A-Burger down south, get in there and get a burger ... best ever for fastfood. (they use 100% real meat too, not that processed crap)

We don't have the "What-a-burger" down here in Va. Sounds REALLY good though. You and Willy keep talkin' about them.

And yeah. Crackerbarrel is the SH*T son!!!