Craft Beer - Post Your Pics!

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
I can't believe there isn't a thread in here strictly for Beer. Well now there is.

So I'm going to Phoenix and this store is about 3 miles from the house I am renting. I need some recommendations of beer they sell. I'm looking for Hoppy beers please. I've had a few of them they sell but not allot. HELP ME OUT!

Thanks

BoB

750 of HF society and solitude #6
750 of HF harlan
HF fear and trembling
HF/Grassroots Convivial Suarez

extras are on the right (heady topper, and a beer by mammoth ive never heard of)

Nice Haul, what did you have to give up for it. Hoping to make it to HF and the Alchemist this summer

I picked up an order I made off the monopoly store, the monopoly store was going to release 1500 bottles of westy 12 on the 7 of march 10:00 you could order 4 per person, 10:00:07 all were booked if you want I can include video of it
not all 4 is for me promised 2 to an friend, the Gregorius Trappistenbier was released on the same day we got 400 bottles to fight over
a fun fact the importer had to break up the gift packs they got because of rules by our state run monopoly store since the gift packs would seem as the were encouraging drinking

then picked up some things I haven´t tried for new brew thursday, badge hunting :D

Thornbridge Jaipur India Pale Ale
Backyard Brew The Lawn Mower
Sigtuna East River Lager

Attachments

• 13-03-16.JPG
    13-03-16.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
argh just got home from the new Mikkeller & Friends bar, was going to shop some things, they had zombie dust bottles, 3 Floyds Murda'd Out Stout, BA behemoth and other fun things, but I didn´t check that even thou the boutle shop was connected to the bar which close at 2 the bottle shop closed at 8, hmm oh well spent my money on something else
put an order in for something from an online retailer for some other tasty things

been a heavy week for my beer account
from my trip to kopenhagen I picked up

Mikkeller Yeast Series 2.0 (Here the exactly the same beer has been brewed 6 times with the same recipe, technique, hops, malts, water - the ONLY thing that differs is the yeast used to ferment the beer.)
1x Lost abbey Angel´s share
1x Lost abbey Angel´s share 2009
1x 750 ml HF Anna
1x 750 ml HF Clara
1x 750 ml HF Arthur
then today I went to the post office and picked up two boxes I ordered from retailer in germany

6x Cantillon Saint Lamvinus (750 ml)
6x Cantillon Grand Cru Bruoscella (750 ml)
6x Cantillon Iris (750 ml)
6x Cantillon Rosé de Gambrinus (750 ml)

130330.jpg

Last edited:
been a heavy week for my beer account
from my trip to kopenhagen I picked up

Mikkeller Yeast Series 2.0 (Here the exactly the same beer has been brewed 6 times with the same recipe, technique, hops, malts, water - the ONLY thing that differs is the yeast used to ferment the beer.)
1x Lost abbey Angel´s share
1x Lost abbey Angel´s share 2009
1x 750 ml HF Anna
1x 750 ml HF Clara
1x 750 ml HF Arthur
then today I went to the post office and picked up two boxes I ordered from retailer in germany

6x Cantillon Saint Lamvinus (750 ml)
6x Cantillon Grand Cru Bruoscella (750 ml)
6x Cantillon Iris (750 ml)
6x Cantillon Rosé de Gambrinus (750 ml)

130330.jpg

wow, how'd you get those HF bottles? were those on the shelves? if so, not fair! i live thousands of miles closer and they arent on the shleves here :hilarious:

jealous of all those loons!

on shelf at Mikkeller and Friends BottleShop but for about $23
the also had tons of 3floyds but I feelt my wallet had already taken a beating

wow, how'd you get those HF bottles? were those on the shelves? if so, not fair! i live thousands of miles closer and they arent on the shleves here :hilarious:

jealous of all those loons!

you could always come and visit, and we could take trip over to copenhagen to see if there´s any loons on tap if there´s still some left, on thursday one bar had Lou Pepe Kriek 2012 and Vigneronne (2011), the week before they had Saint Lamvinus (2011) and Fou' Foune (2011), your a doc, I´ve heard they make loads of cash.

if not I´ve got some hidden away (not cash but loons, so there´s not missunderstanding) :D

Last edited:
you could always come and visit, and we could take trip over to copenhagen to see if there´s any loons on tap if there´s still some left, on thursday one bar had Lou Pepe Kriek 2012 and Vigneronne (2011), the week before they had Saint Lamvinus (2011) and Fou' Foune (2011), your a doc, I´ve heard they make loads of cash.

if not I´ve got some hidden away :D

ha, doctors do well, but im just finishing med school this spring, so i have 6 figures of debt thats compounding at 6.8%! and gotta big move to pay for, cant exactly afford a jaunt across the pond as much as id like to!

.... but Dr. Mobez in 5 years will be ready and rearin' to go!

by then I might have saved up for a bigger place with a nice celler for my beers, my precius

you still haven´t said where you will do your residency Tim ?

here´s link(facebook) the bottle shop where I bought them HF
the bottle shop is in the same space as the bar Mikkeller and Friends, 40 taps

https://www.facebook.com/MikkellerandFriendsBottleShop

Last edited:
a blog called MankerBeer is doing interviues with the brewries partaking in the CBC 2013 first out is Cigar City‘s brewmaster Wayne Wambles.
but they have just released an teaser so far, but what a teaser

"MB: What should beer fans really not miss at Copenhagen Beer Celebration?
WW: [...] We are going to be pouring a three year vertical of Hunahpu’s Imperial Stout [...]"