Craft Beer - Post Your Pics!

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
I can't believe there isn't a thread in here strictly for Beer. Well now there is.

So I'm going to Phoenix and this store is about 3 miles from the house I am renting. I need some recommendations of beer they sell. I'm looking for Hoppy beers please. I've had a few of them they sell but not allot. HELP ME OUT!

Thanks

BoB

Great weekend for beer!!! Friday we stopped at Bell's for Eccentric Day!! They had 60+ beers on tap. We then went to the Dark Horse 4 Elf Party and had an amazing time for sure. Lined up at 5am and were 25th in line for our beer. Spent the day sharing bottles with a lot of people and drinking a lot of good Dark Horse beers. I also spent a lot of money on beer. Here are some pics from yesterday.

IMAG0573.jpg

My groups beer haul

IMAG0574.jpg

Band playing and people partying

IMAG0575.jpg

Beer piled up for sales

IMAG0577.jpg

Different pic of the groups beer haul

IMAG0580.jpg

My beer haul:

King of the Forest x4
Sour Three Guys Off the Scale Old Ale x7
BA Monster 29 x 8
Monster 29 x 6
I also got a case of 2012 BA Plead the Fifth

thats quite a haul, and sounds like you had a good time! wish i could have gone, but my friend went and hes got a case of bbpt5 waiting for me to pick up :scat:

EDIT:

just picked up my case, and my friend just kept pulling other stuff out asking if i wanted it EEK! ended up taking all this home :D

20121209_172440.jpg

Last edited:
christmas beer galore

2xFlying Dog K-9 Cruiser Winter Ale
2xGreat Divide Brewing Co Hibernation Ale
3xMikkeller Santa's Little Helper
2xNynäshamns Ångbryggeri AB Mysingen Midvinterbrygd
2xBrasserie d'Achouffe N'Ice Chouffe
2xOppigårds Winter Ale
2xSigtuna Midvinterblot
2xWidmer Brothers Brrr Seasonal Ale
2xAnchor Christmas Ale
2xLiefmans Glühkriek

and something not christmas

2xAnderson Valley BrewingBarney Flats Oatmeal Stout

The big release of BCS Cherry Rye here in St. Louis was Friday. I came away empty handed. Oh well. My usual store wasn't able to hold one for me.

Random thought, but is Cantillon distributed near you Mobius or Splax?

Last edited:
The big release of BCS Cherry Rye here in St. Louis was Friday. I came away empty handed. Oh well. My usual store wasn't able to hold one for me.

Random thought, but is Cantillon distributed near you Mobius or Splax?

i missed out on cherry rye as well. most stores in milwaukee only got 1-2 bottlers PER STORE. i said forget it, not worth it. missed bramble last year as well.

cantillon is distributed, but its pretty limited. i missed a classic gueuze by one guy last year, and this year i was lucky to get an LP Kriek 2009. some of the people i know have been more fortunate. i havent seen nor heard of anything crazy on shelves like fou foune.

we don´t get cantillon any longer to the monopoly store, so I have to take a train trip across the bridge to buy em

Last edited:
i missed out on cherry rye as well. most stores in milwaukee only got 1-2 bottlers PER STORE. i said forget it, not worth it. missed bramble last year as well.

cantillon is distributed, but its pretty limited. i missed a classic gueuze by one guy last year, and this year i was lucky to get an LP Kriek 2009. some of the people i know have been more fortunate. i havent seen nor heard of anything crazy on shelves like fou foune.

My local must have got a case or two. I must have missed out by one or two. I did find it at a store across town, but they only had one bottle and they wouldn't save it. By the time I would have gotten there, it would have been gone.

we don´t get cantillon any longer to the monopoly store, so I have to take a train trip across the bridge to buy em

I don't even know the closest store to me that would have any. I'll get some one of these days.

Went on a little beer trip yesterday. Started out at Bell's in the morning then drove down to Greenbush for lunch. They just released their Barrel aged imperial cream stout, delusion. So we got a few bottles of that. Lastly we went to Three Floyd's. They released Murda'd Out stout so we bought some of those. Overall a fun day.

Went on a little beer trip yesterday. Started out at Bell's in the morning then drove down to Greenbush for lunch. They just released their Barrel aged imperial cream stout, delusion. So we got a few bottles of that. Lastly we went to Three Floyd's. They released Murda'd Out stout so we bought some of those. Overall a fun day.

did you go to winter solstice this weekend?

Heard on Friday that these were on the shelf at Bell's general store so my dad and I took a trip out their on Sunday and grabbed some bottles.
IMAG0587.jpg

Heard on Friday that these were on the shelf at Bell's general store so my dad and I took a trip out their on Sunday and grabbed some bottles.
IMAG0587.jpg

:scat: :scat:

i saw on the BA forums that they released this silently this week. sounds like they might have another release, since the bottles are numbered up to 1500?

ive been lucky enough to have this on tap 3 times. first time was great, second 2 i swear had faded a bit. hows it compare out of the bottle?

so wich one of em is for me ?

Tim hows that fou foune trade search going ?

not well. i think i received only 1 offer with FF included. the message went something like this: "ISO: Juicy, Have fou foune and black tuesday."

i responded: "are you offering both for juicy or do you want more for them?"

he's response: "juicy was $10, FF and BT were $30. what are you adding for a bottle of one of them?"

my response: "thanks, but im all set on this one." :rolleyes:

got a lot of offers with BT and sang noir, which i love both those beers but have had them. hoping to get something new out of the trade. might have to repost!

I think fou foune was something like $26 at Ølbutikken but some bought it for less in another town and he bought all the bottles that store got, might check for a second bottle on saturday when I´m heading over

I might have to make another trip since I didn´t pick the fruet, also tempted to pick a another set Armand's 4 Lente, Zomer, Herfst and Winter