Craft Beer - Post Your Pics!

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
I can't believe there isn't a thread in here strictly for Beer. Well now there is.

So I'm going to Phoenix and this store is about 3 miles from the house I am renting. I need some recommendations of beer they sell. I'm looking for Hoppy beers please. I've had a few of them they sell but not allot. HELP ME OUT!

Thanks

BoB

I might have to make another trip since I didn´t pick the fruet, also tempted to pick a another set Armand's 4 Lente, Zomer, Herfst and Winter

we are having a tasting on saturday, we have been planning for over a year. the list so far is:

De Cam Oude Gueuze 09
Girardin Gueuze White Label
Girardin Kriek
Girardin Framboise
Girardin Faro
3 Font Golden Blend
3 Font Armand Lente x 2
3 Font Armand Zomer x 2
3 Font Armand Herfst
3 Font Armand Winter
Struise Double Black

I know there will be more for sure.

we are having a tasting on saturday, we have been planning for over a year. the list so far is:

De Cam Oude Gueuze 09
Girardin Kriek
Girardin Framboise
Girardin Faro
3 Font Golden Blend
3 Font Armand Lente x 2
3 Font Armand Zomer x 2
3 Font Armand Herfst
3 Font Armand Winter
Struise Double Black

that looks like it´s gone be a very sourer saturday, to bad one isn´t a billionare so one could´ve flown over and maybe brought something along

De Cam Oude Gueuze 09
Girardin Kriek
Girardin Framboise
Girardin Faro
3 Font Golden Blend
3 Font Armand Lente x 2
3 Font Armand Zomer x 2
3 Font Armand Herfst
3 Font Armand Winter
Struise Double Black

ballin

I went out yesterday and had a great shopping trip for some really good beer. Mother's Brewing hasn't quite made distribution in my county or the county where I do all my grocery shopping, but they are in the county just to the south, so I ran over there on Sunday. I was able to pick up the last 4 pack of Mother's Foggy Notion, a 10% barley wine, and a pack of Holy Mole, which I think was priced incorrectly. The 6 of Holy Mole ran up at $3.29. :LOL: That had to be wrong, but I'm not complaining.

I popped open one of the Foggy Notion, and it was amazing! Probably one of the top 3 barley wine that I've ever had. It's so good, I might have to include one when I ship my next trade up to a good friend up north. :scat: (I'd be willing to send some over seas too if it wasn't so expensive.)

Last edited:
I went out yesterday and had a great shopping trip for some really good beer. Mother's Brewing hasn't quite made distribution in my county or the county where I do all my grocery shopping, but they are in the county just to the south, so I ran over there on Sunday. I was able to pick up the last 4 pack of Mother's Foggy Notion, a 10% barley wine, and a pack of Holy Mole, which I think was priced incorrectly. The 6 of Holy Mole ran up at $3.29. :LOL: That had to be wrong, but I'm not complaining.

I popped open one of the Foggy Notion, and it was amazing! Probably one of the top 3 barley wine that I've ever had. It's so good, I might have to include one when I ship my next trade up to a good friend up north. :scat: (I'd be willing to send some over seas too if it wasn't so expensive.)

hmm I know someone on a swedish forum who´s gone trade away some fou foune and A & T for 10kg box (just over 20pounds) he will have to fork up about $150 that just a box with 2x 750ml and some smaller bottles

on a side note a more complete list of the releases for feb and march for the swedish monopoly store has hit the web and I see my bank account being drained

:D

Mikkeller is opening a second bar in Kopenhagen more specific in the Nørrebro

and that note a quote from Three Floyds website

"
Congrats to Mikkeller!
No Comments

Special Announcement:

Congrats to our ally Mikkeller on a second Pub ..Three Floyds is excited to visit Mikkellers new bar opening Mid March in Copenhagen DK! Look for strange, hard to find beer and one off’s at Mikkeller’s new pub!"

Big beer day today. Picked up bell's hopslam, shorts publican porter, founders imperial stout, 2013 bigfoot, and arcadia barrel aged imperial stout

I might have to get more cantillon there´s still some empty space under the sink :D

picture.php

Damn Fruet is done until later this year ... all sold out and told to pull after dec. 25th :(

Got some other stuff tho. Got some Sam Adams big beers aged in oak barrels ... just drank a nice vanilla porter too.

after I took the pic I remembered that one bottle Rosé de Gambrinus is in the fridge

I'm very envious.

Anyway, we are getting hit with a bunch of big local beers. Box of Chocolates came out last week, Perennial BA Abraxas comes out on the 24th, and they are going to be releasing Aria, a Belgian-style Pale Ale with a secondary fermentation on Brettanomyces. Plus, Mother's Brewing out of Springfield MO, just released their Foggy Notion (40% barrel aged) and Single Barrel Foggy Notion (100% sherry barrel aged).

I thought I missed out on the Single Barrel FN, but I just found out that a local grocery store in the next county has several bottles still! :oohyeah: I also heard that they were also mispriced way too low. I hope they haven't fixed that yet. :ohno:
I love the STL beer scene. :scat:

Last edited:
I'm very envious.

Anyway, we are getting hit with a bunch of big local beers. Box of Chocolates came out last week, Perennial BA Abraxas comes out on the 24th, and they are going to be releasing Aria, a Belgian-style Pale Ale with a secondary fermentation on Brettanomyces. Plus, Mother's Brewing out of Springfield MO, just released their Foggy Notion (40% barrel aged) and Single Barrel Foggy Notion (100% sherry barrel aged).

I thought I missed out on the Single Barrel FN, but I just found out that a local grocery store in the next county has several bottles still! :oohyeah: I also heard that they were also mispriced way too low. I hope they haven't fixed that yet. :ohno:
I love the STL beer scene. :scat:

wow. that sounds like a lot of delicious beer right there! :D

Don't worry, I'll probably be sending at least one of each of these your way soon. :D I'll be picking up the BoC tomorrow and the SBFN either today or this weekend.

:scat::scat:

also, just got a box from another running trading partner today.

20130118_130948_zpsd0bb1e49.jpg

its gonna be a great weekend :D:D

and between this, CW 15th anniversary part next week, and then another trade coming in ;), its gonna be one heck of a few weeks for beer :D