Oxfordshire, UK
Release date: 6th October 2014
Price: £22.99
Order links:
Zavvi
Amazon

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it gets a bit challenging to know when to join the group buys or not with staggering announcements by studios. Usually the hosts can be flexible as long as things have not been ordered or paid for. But it's always a good idea to check with them and keep communicating so lists and plans can be updated:)

Reactions: Narg
I love this movie but 30 quid is just pure insanity, especially when you can pick up the 3d amaray for about a fiver. I'm sure the price will drop once a release date is set in place. Gb2 was £19.99, then dropped to £14.99 once a date was set.

No title? That's weird. I'll probably get this once the price goes down low, though.

This is one of my favorite films of all time. I am debating whether to get this or wait for a drop. It's not limited, I believe so I should be fine.

This is one of my favorite films of all time. I am debating whether to get this or wait for a drop. It's not limited, I believe so I should be fine.
It will be limited to a point as all steelbooks are but this not going to sell out for a while it will drop in price at some stage
It was bit overpriced to begin with and they would have been better off releasing the others first or at the same time
If they had started with Dracula/Frankenstein it would have been better as these would have sold more and price really should be £14.99-£17.99 max

Last edited:
Reactions: cooperkettle