Oxfordshire, UK
Release date: 6th October 2014
Price: £22.99
Order links:
Zavvi
Amazon

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My local HMV had one copy instore at £21.99 had it in my hand then changed my mind glad i did tempted to get this now even though i have the movie in the Universal coffin boxset.
Its obvious its not selling for them
to drop the price so quickly

I'm getting it for my Birthday so the price drop didn't effect me, but I'd be a bit annoyed if I'd paid full price for it.

Still, I did get X-Men: The Last Stand for £8 before it shot back up to £22 so it's all good.

I think Zavvi have a fu@*$ng nerve putting Creature From The Black Lagoon 3D in this sale ONLY A WEEK AFTER RELEASE! Those who pre-ordered are basically being shown the middle finger! It's absolutely disgraceful putting items on sale while they are still effectively within the 14-31 day returns period! Everybody who pre-ordered this title should contact Zavvi and demand a partial refund, or return their SteelBook and re-buy at the cheaper price to teach them a lesson!

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, nothing came up searching for it earlier and I didn't see it in the steelbooks bit either. It's fine, wasn't enough worth buying to justify the £10 off £100 spend even with that.

Can anyone tell me if there are any extra features with it being the 60th anniversary edition? Cheers. Tempted to get this as it's currently £9.99 on Zavvi.

creature_from_the_black_lagoon_ltd_steelbook_blu_ray_3d_blu_ray_import_sv_text.jpg

Bonus Features
Back to the Black Lagoon
Production Photographs
Feature Commentary by Film Historian Tom Weaver
100 Years of Universal: The Lot
Trailer Gallery

Reactions: spookz